Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify mix my files

Solved!

Spotify mix my files

Hi !

First, I'm sorry if my problem is not clear, but i'm french, and it seems that the only available support is in English (FYI, every one on earth doesn't speak english)

I have a problem :

i just encoded two albums from an artist (a live, and a reccorded in studio). two tracks get the same name.

i created two playlist, one per album... ah this point, all is ok 🙂

But.... if all is ok on the desktop version, on my smartphone, when i want to listen the live version of a track, it launch the studio version...

Could you help me please ?

Thanks !

PJ

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi

I just solved my problem, i post the answer if it could help someone.

The two files had the same name (more or less), and the same duration. I completeley changed the name of a file, and it works...

The title of my file is totally different from the track, but i can listen it on my smartphone...

PJ

View solution in original post

3 Replies

In the desktop client, select all the tracks in both albums and select "unlink" then resynch the playlists to your android. That should fix this.

Hi jwylot 🙂

Thanks for your help.... But it doesn't work

Before resynch my playlist, this file appears as already synch (with the green arrow)

I already try to put my file in another folder, change the title of my file (ID3 tag), and import it into Spotify.. I already try do desynch all playlist with this file, and synch it again... same problem

That's just incredible ahaha !

PJ

Marked as solution

Hi

I just solved my problem, i post the answer if it could help someone.

The two files had the same name (more or less), and the same duration. I completeley changed the name of a file, and it works...

The title of my file is totally different from the track, but i can listen it on my smartphone...

PJ

Suggested posts