Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify no longer works on samsung phones??

Solved!

Spotify no longer works on samsung phones??

So Friday (01/15/16) I was playing spotify from my phone via blue tooth and regualr head phone hook ups and it was working perfectly fine.  Then Sunday (01/17/16) I could no longer log in on my cell phone, only a black screen and after 2min it says that there was an error and spotify quit working.  I checked to make sure it was updated, it was, I uninstalled it then reinstalled it, same issue when I tried to open the app.  So I got online and tried to log into my account on my cellphone's internet, it said I did not have a facebook account tied to my spotify, when I do, when I tried both of my email's it said neither was associated with a spotify account when clearly my main one is.  I've sent multiple issue reports to spotify via my phone with no responce or apology.  I am currently PAYING for premium which I CANNOT even use.  I finally logged on to spotify via my computer and I could log in and verify my facebook IS linked and that my android samsung phone IS linked to my account as well. So why can't I USE the app?? (I even set up the facebook password on spotify on my computer so I could log in with my facebook BUT that still hasn't fixed why cell phones don't/won't/can't access spotify any kind of way.)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad it's not just me. Hopefully this post will get noticed and something done!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Is there a phone number for Spotify that I can call

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Same exact problem with mine.

I hope they working on this right away becuz i am experiencing similar things on my tablet as well

I have submitted three help tickets with no solution.
Marked as solution

I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad it's not just me. Hopefully this post will get noticed and something done!
Marked as solution

Is there a phone number for Spotify that I can call

Suggested posts