Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Crashes On Android App when connecting to Server

I updated my Spotify App on Android Lollipop a few days ago. I got logged out of my account for some reason, and now, Spotify crashes whenever I log in either thru Facebook or through email. The app just crashes. No error messages, nothing. I've trie...

• Visitor
  •               I updated my Spotify App on Android Lollipop a few days ago. I got logged out of my account for some reason, and now, Spotify crashes whenever ...
  • Jake
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Plays a few songs then stops have to open phone and restart

Plays a few songs then stops I have to open my phone and restart the app

• Casual Listener
  • Plays a few songs then stops I have to open my phone and restart the app
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • What does this mean
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify dosent connect with Wi Fi in iPhone

Hey guys my Spotify takes an extremely long time connecting or not connecting at all using the Wi Fi connection but connects immediately using mobile internet.I am using the most recent updated version of Spotify and using iOS 8.4 on my iPhone 6.Plea...

• Hey guys my Spotify takes an extremely long time connecting or not connecting at all using the Wi Fi connection but connects immediately using mobile internet. I am using the most recent updated ver...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connection issues
    Wi-Fi
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage on device

Hey Spotify, I am a faithful user and recently, when I lasted updated on 3/26/16 Spotify will not work any longer on my Samsung Galaxy S3. I get an error message saying that the device storage settings are off, and after contacting my service provide...

• Regular
  • Hey Spotify,  I am a faithful user and recently, when I lasted updated on 3/26/16 Spotify will not work any longer on my Samsung Galaxy S3. I get an error message saying that the device storage...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android 2.3] Farewell to Gingerbread & Honeycomb

Hello community, staff here. The time has come for us to say farewell to support for Android software Gingerbread and Honeycomb. Also, we'll be saying farewell to support for armv5 processors. We take deprecating platform versions very seriously but ...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hello community, staff here.    The time has come for us to say farewell to support for Android software Gingerbread and Honeycomb. Also, we'll be saying farewell to support for armv5 p...
  • cyannejustinveg
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes

fb connection with spotify

I have created an account then i connected it wz fb ... And then ive created another account and when i goto connect it wz fb i couldn't it says "this fb is connectimg to amother account" ..help

• I have created an account then i connected it wz fb ... And then ive created another account and when i goto connect it wz fb i couldn't it says "this fb is connectimg to amother account" ..help
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes whilst logging in (android S5)

Hi, hoping someone can help. I recently uninstalled spotify during the most recent update a few days ago which caused login issues (myself included) with Sptofiy. I've completely wiped all information/data of Spotify from my phone/sd card and uninsta...

• Visitor
  • Hi, hoping someone can help.   I recently uninstalled spotify during the most recent update a few days ago which caused login issues (myself included) with Sptofiy.   I've completely wi...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stocks over bluetooth

Hello, i have a problem with the bluetooth playback.The playback will stop after exact 10 minutes for half a second.Whether offline or streaming. I test it with different bluetooth receiver (Jabra, Ford etc.) and with different android devices (Samsu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i have a problem with the bluetooth playback. The playback will stop after exact 10 minutes for half a second. Whether offline or streaming.   I test it with differ...
  • BernDasBrot
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 5.1.1

Spotify. I recently purchased a devise that has android os 5.1.1 . When I go to the Google play store, the app there for Spotify says, "incompatible". ?? Is there a Spotify app for 5.1.1?? Advise, thanks, dw

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify. I recently purchased a devise that has android os 5.1.1 . When I go to the Google play store, the app there for Spotify says, "incompatible". ?? Is there a Spotify app for 5.1.1?? Advis...
  • dr5chrone
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mon appli ne se lance plus

Bonjour, je suis abonnée Spotify prenium et depuis deux jours gros bug quand je veux lancer mon appli sur mon mobile ..ecran noir et rien ne se passe ca reste sur ecran noir avec message de mon tel " pas d 'espace de stockage trouvé. Elle fonctionnai...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,   je suis abonnée Spotify prenium et depuis deux jours gros bug quand je veux lancer mon appli sur mon mobile ..ecran noir et rien ne se passe ca reste sur ecran noir avec message de ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Filter for dowloaded albums is gone

I have a samsung S6. I had previously been able to filter albums to show only downloaded albums by using the button on the upper right hand of the list. Yesterday, the filter disappeared and I now show only dowloaded albums. The button has disappeare...

• Music Fan
  • I have a samsung S6.   I had previously been able to filter albums to show only downloaded albums by using the button on the upper right hand of the list.   Yesterday, the filter disapp...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting a song from library across devices?!

Hi, I have a PC client and two phones. I also have same library of my music available offline for each device. When I try to delete some song from the library (remove the tick), for some strange and totally nerving reason it comes back to my library ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a PC client and two phones. I also have same library of my music available offline for each device. When I try to delete some song from the library (remove the tick), for some str...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stops plays after songs, errors

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5. I have a premium sub to Spotify. For a couple years now Spotify has been great, but past month when playing in my car, Spotify stops playing after every song until I unlock my phone again. Also saying cannot play track...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5. I have a premium sub to Spotify. For a couple years now Spotify has been great, but past month when playing in my car, Spotify stops playing after every song until I u...
  • Goldfish0519
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Error message wont play android
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema Spotify - Movistar

Hace un mes podía usar Spotify a través del servicio de Datos de mi plan con Movistar, ahora no me funciona, aparece el mensaje "You are offline", sólo funciona con WiFi pero yo deseo usarlo con Datos. ¿Qué puedo hacer?.

• Hace un mes podía usar Spotify a través del servicio de Datos de mi plan con Movistar, ahora no me funciona, aparece el mensaje "You are offline", sólo funciona con WiFi pero yo deseo usarlo con Dato...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All downloaded / offline Playlists Albums and Sons lost

Hello community, I lost again all my downloaded songs/playlists/albums, means they are still available in my library but the the "offline available" switch is reset. It now happened the second time within 2 weeks but didn't had this problem before. S...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community,   I lost again all my downloaded songs/playlists/albums, means they are still available in my library but the the "offline available" switch is reset. It now happened the seco...
  • TwistnSmoke
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

SD music to main android path.

Hi, new one here, have a cuestion, I downloaded some of my playlist in my old phone (Xperia Z3), have an 128Gb SD card and the music offline goes there, rigth now, I have a Galaxy S6 Edge, this phone doesn't have an SD card tray. So theres a way to c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, new one here, have a cuestion, I downloaded some of my playlist in my old phone (Xperia Z3), have an 128Gb SD card and the music offline goes there, rigth now, I have a Galaxy S6 Edge, this phone...
  • IngMarioChen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Path
    SD-card
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Saving offline

I can't seem to switch between my data or WiFi downloads. Don't see the option in settings.

• Regular
  • I can't seem to switch between my data or WiFi downloads. Don't see the option in settings.
  • MrBizradley
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Only certain tracks will sync from local files onto phone

At first I thought it was maybe because they were Taylor Swift songs and somehow she was blocking her songs on spotify even if I bought them through iTunes and tried to sync in spotify (which is what I did). But then I tried to sync a song my friend ...

• Casual Listener
  • At first I thought it was maybe because they were Taylor Swift songs and somehow she was blocking her songs on spotify even if I bought them through iTunes and tried to sync in spotify (which is what...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't disconnect Last.fm from Spotify

Hello!I'm having some troubles with my Spotify on Android. I have deleted my profile from Last.fm which I had connected with my Spotify account. Now everytime when I either open the Spotify app or just restart my phone I get a notification from the S...

• Hello! I'm having some troubles with my Spotify on Android. I have deleted my profile from Last.fm which I had connected with my Spotify account. Now everytime when I either open the Spotify app o...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[TV][Connect] Where is spotify app?

HiI'm from Argentina and I'm a philips 40pug6700/77 customer.In this page, say that spotify app should be available for my TV in my country. But there isn't.I can't find the app either pre installed on my tv or in android play store.My tv is up to da...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi I'm from Argentina and I'm a philips 40pug6700/77 customer. In this page, say that spotify app should be available for my TV in my country. But there isn't. I can't find the app ...
  • nenriquez
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
    Conect
    Philips
    Smart TV
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes