Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mini connected and Huawei P9

Hi, I bought the new Huawei P9 and I own a BMW-Mini.Mini has a APP called MINI CONNECTED here we can run APPS and controll them on the vehicle dashboard.All the APPS run well with the exception of SPOTIFY.It's listed on the APPS IN VEHICLE ( in the t...

• Hi,   I bought the new Huawei P9 and I own a BMW-Mini. Mini has a APP called MINI CONNECTED here we can run APPS and controll them on the vehicle dashboard. All the APPS run well with the ex...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

volume problem

Hi, i use my phone with a aux cord to connect to the radio on car, but i cannot have the sound level on max i have to backup 2 points because it will stop playing the music, it only does that with cable.. On bluetooth or speaker don't have problems..

• Regular
  • Hi, i use my phone with a aux cord to connect to the radio on car, but i cannot have the sound level on max i have to backup 2 points because it will stop playing the music, it only does that with ca...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops playing after a few songs are played

My Radio staion for lets say "Jowell and Randy" will play about 15,20 songs, then the station will stop playing music. I have closed the app, opened up again changed stations and still it would stop playing music after a little while or about what I ...

• My Radio staion for lets say "Jowell and Randy" will play about 15,20 songs, then the station will stop playing music. I have closed the app, opened up again changed stations and still it would stop ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs won't start or play at all

Hello. I've had this problem for a while now. With a few songs that I have downloaded, they just won't start, and if i skip ahead they won't play. I've tried reinstalling, logging in and out, undownloading and redownloading the song, etc. Nothing. Th...

• Regular
  • Hello. I've had this problem for a while now. With a few songs that I have downloaded, they just won't start, and if i skip ahead they won't play. I've tried reinstalling, logging in and out, undownl...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

No se muestra titulo y autor coche

No logro que el reproductor a través del coche via bluetooth muestre los titulos de las canciones, tampoco puedo pasar de una canción a otra, alguna idea? El telefono es un android versión 4.4.4. Gracias.

• Casual Listener
  • No logro que el reproductor a través del coche via bluetooth muestre los titulos de las canciones, tampoco puedo pasar de una canción a otra, alguna idea?  El telefono es un android versión 4.4....
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offliine musics Android

Good afternoon people. I can no longer download my playlists on my Moto G 2. I trigger my wifi , enter the playlist, select the Available Offline option , the songs are downloaded , but then disappear from my cell . Already desistalei the program , I...

• Good afternoon people. I can no longer download my playlists on my Moto G 2. I trigger my wifi , enter the playlist, select the Available Offline option , the songs are downloaded , but then disappea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all info

I can't remember my username or email, password. I am a paid premium user, and would like some help recovering my account.

• I can't remember my username or email, password. I am a paid premium user, and would like some help recovering my account.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add queue issue

Brief description of the issue:If listening some playlist and add a song to the queue by search on your music the playlist is replacedSteps to reproduce the issue:First I did this: play random from my musicThen I did that: go back to music and search...

• Brief description of the issue: If listening some playlist and add a song to the queue by search on your music the playlist is replaced Steps to reproduce the issue: First I did this: play random ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    queue
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium weg

Ich habe ein neues Handy und habends mich damit in mein Spotify Premium Account einloggen wollen! Aber jetzt ist mein premium weg! Was nun?

• Casual Listener
  • Ich habe ein neues Handy und habends mich damit in mein Spotify Premium Account einloggen wollen! Aber jetzt ist mein premium weg! Was nun?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canciones mal sugeridas

Sólo escucho música clásica. Últimamente me recomienda pop y similares tales como Rihana...jvarmero@yahoo. es

• Casual Listener
  • Sólo escucho música clásica. Últimamente me recomienda pop y similares tales como Rihana... jvarmero@yahoo. es
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify BMW

I own a 2015 BMW and I use the spotify app on my phone and it plays through bluetooth streaming audio in my car. I recently Upgraded my phone software to Marshmallow from Lollipop.But now I cant switch songs using the control on the steering wheel. I...

• I own a 2015 BMW and I use the spotify app on my phone and it plays through bluetooth streaming audio in my car. I recently Upgraded my phone software to Marshmallow from Lollipop. But now I cant ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dispositivo no compatible

I have a premium account, and i need to install in a LGG4 but is not compatible.I need a fast solution, if you don't give me a solution, i demand my money back as soon as you can.

• I have a premium account, and i need to install in a LGG4 but is not compatible. I need a fast solution, if you don't give me a solution, i demand my money back as soon as you can.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • LG G4
    Not Available
    not compatible
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deleted all my playlists

Hey everyone. So I just opened my spotify and all my playlists are randomly deleted. My spotify has been acting weird recently (playing random songs)

• Hey everyone. So I just opened my spotify and all my playlists are randomly deleted. My spotify has been acting weird recently (playing random songs)
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

changed mobile

After getting a new mobile my account is reset on free but I already have had a Premiumaccount. I install the app new but that was not helpful. How do I get my Premium Account back without paying again?

• Casual Listener
  • After getting a new mobile my account is reset on free but I already have had a Premiumaccount. I install the app new but that was not helpful. How do I get my Premium Account back without paying aga...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume

My is Spotify music volume is not high enough on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4? This never happened before. HELP!

• My is Spotify music volume is not high enough on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4? This never happened before. HELP!
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung galaxy j7

Buenos días tengo android 5.1.1 en un samsung galaxy j7 y mi duda es la siguiente, un amigo tiene un Motorola y cuando está escuchando música y bloquea el celular en la pantalla de bloqueo se ve una visualización de lo que está escuchando pero en el ...

• Visitor
  • Buenos días tengo android 5.1.1 en un samsung galaxy j7 y mi duda es la siguiente, un amigo tiene un Motorola y cuando está escuchando música y bloquea el celular en la pantalla de bloqueo se ve una ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify android app is crashing

Hi.I have a nvidia shield tablet Android 6. when I am hearing music sometimes the app is closeing without and error msg. Can anybody help me?

• Hi. I have a nvidia shield tablet Android 6. when I am hearing music sometimes the app is closeing without and error msg. Can anybody help me?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Something went wrong" error message before log in

Hi, im having a hard time browsing through podcasts & Videos. Everytime my spotify logs in i get the error " Something went wrong" before directing me to my HOME page. when i flip to my "Your Libary" tap i see the the option to look at my recent podc...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   im having a hard time browsing through podcasts & Videos. Everytime my spotify logs in i get the error " Something went wrong" before directing me to my HOME page. when i flip to my ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set default playback device

Is it possible to choose the default playback device? I've got Chromecast at home now so I want to play it through this by default whenever it is available. Seems like a simple thing but I can't find any settings for it?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to choose the default playback device?   I've got Chromecast at home now so I want to play it through this by default whenever it is available. Seems like a simple thing but I c...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

"Spotify is offline at the moment"

When i download a offline playlist and put my spotify in offlinemode i constantly get a problem.. If i stop listening fo 5-10 minutes i get the "Spotify is offline at the moment" and i have to go online again to resume where i left listening. I saved...

• Casual Listener
  • When i download a offline playlist and put my spotify in offlinemode i constantly get a problem..  If i stop listening fo 5-10 minutes i get the "Spotify is offline at the moment" and i have to ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes