Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Control volume over Connect with Android Wear

Hey, Dont know if this should work or not, but its not.. Got a Moto 360 (2nd gen) that im controlling Spotify with, works great to play/pause/next and change volume when playing on phone.. but when playing over Spotify Connect (Marantz receiver) im u...

• Regular
  • Hey,   Dont know if this should work or not, but its not..   Got a Moto 360 (2nd gen) that im controlling Spotify with, works great to play/pause/next and change volume when playing on ...
  • cyrre
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • android wear
    Connect
    volume
    wear
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unbalanced sound

When i listening (online or offline) sound level is changing by itself. I changed quality options to high quality. But its still continue. What can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • When i listening (online or offline) sound level is changing by itself. I changed quality options to high quality. But its still continue. What can i do?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play playlist or even get into it

Won't play says im running out of space

• Won't play says im running out of space
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone help please

Is there a way when i use spotify to atream music can i have it auromaticky share what i play to facebook or so i have to do that manually for every song.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way when i use spotify to atream music can i have it auromaticky share what i play to facebook or so i have to do that manually for every song.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Hi, I had spotify premium before but has expired. Im planning to renew it again but I'll be going to the UK soon. Will my premium still be working ? Im from the Philippines.Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had spotify premium before but has expired. Im planning to renew it again but I'll be going to the UK soon. Will my premium still be working ? Im from the Philippines. Thank you 🙂
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Crackling/static noice when in portrait mode on Nexus 9 tablet (possible bug)

Hi, Been using spotify on my android phone for years with no problem. Installed it on my nexus 9 (android 6.0.1) and got a really wierd bug. When im in portrait mode looking at a playlist all songs have a static / crackling sound every few seconds. T...

• Hi,   Been using spotify on my android phone for years with no problem. Installed it on my nexus 9 (android 6.0.1) and got a really wierd bug. When im in portrait mode looking at a playlist al...
  • etherist
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Impossible to use car controls with spotify when using bluetooth

Hi! First things first:My car: Lexus CT200hMy phone: Huawei Honor 3C with Android 4.4.2 (latest version possible) My problem:So my phone is paired with my car with bluetooth. I use it as a music player. When I use spotify, the sound works just fine b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   First things first: My car: Lexus CT200h My phone: Huawei Honor 3C with Android 4.4.2 (latest version possible)   My problem: So my phone is paired with my car with bluetooth. ...
  • cryptoz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to change tracks safely in car

Hello, (been looking on here for 30 minutes but have not found a solution) i have a long drive to work on the highway and want a safe way to switch tracks. I would just open my phone type in my pin code click next track but thats too dangerous. I don...

• Regular
  • Hello,   (been looking on here for 30 minutes but have not found a solution)   i have a long drive to work on the highway and want a safe way to switch tracks. I would just open my phon...
  • Codyg555
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with other apps that temporarily mute Spotify?

Hi, when driving in my car, i have my HTC One M8 connected to my Car Audio via Bluetooth. I listen to spotify and also have a radar warner app running. This radar warning app mutes (or decreases) the sound of other apps for a short time to announce r...

• Regular
  • Hi,    when driving in my car, i have my HTC One M8 connected to my Car Audio via Bluetooth.    I listen to spotify and also have a radar warner app running.    Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! not available song

Why the song "Believe", of Civil Twilight in not available?

• Casual Listener
  • Why the song "Believe", of Civil Twilight in not available?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get user's user ID using Android Spotify SDK web api wrappers?

I tried to display user's information, and by using Android Spotify SDK's web API wrapper, the method I can call is:void getMe(Callback callback); and the UserPrivate does not contains the user id, even the email field is empty. Is there any other wa...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to display user's information, and by using Android Spotify SDK's web API wrapper, the method I can call is: void getMe(Callback<UserPrivate> callback);   and the UserPrivate do...
  • vbigyi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in. Stuck in loop due to Playstation Music.

In a stunning display of coding brilliance it seems the great minds at Spotify has made it impossible for me to use their Android app. They seem to have accomplished this by throwing an account link question in my face directly after logging in. I in...

• Regular
  • In a stunning display of coding brilliance it seems the great minds at Spotify has made it impossible for me to use their Android app. They seem to have accomplished this by throwing an account link ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

This song is not avilable

Hi, i have spotify premium and i tried to dowload my songs and it did, but when i close the app, and turn off my wi-fi and open spotify again to listen my downloaded songs it says song not avilable until i turn on my wi fi and it says that i haven't ...

• Regular
  • Hi, i have spotify premium and i tried to dowload my songs and it did, but when i close the app, and turn off my wi-fi and open spotify again to listen my downloaded songs it says song not avilable u...
  • Ian_wlf
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Song not avilable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange sound distortion through headphones

I have a strange issues that I am hoping someone can help me with! If I plug in headphones and listen to Spotify the sound is vrey distroed - heavy base sound and almost impossible to identify the songs. When I listen to music via the phones music ap...

• Regular
  • I have a strange issues that I am hoping someone can help me with! If I plug in headphones and listen to Spotify the sound is vrey distroed - heavy base sound and almost impossible to identify the so...
  • moneypennie21
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • distorted sound Sony Xperia Z5
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY WILL NOT SAVE TO SD CARD!!!

I have done EVERYTHING I can and Spotify will not save the my SD card!! I've uninstalled it and did a clean install 4 times, ive formatted the SD card. I've set download quality to high AND extreme. Ive deletes the cash and data 4 times. NOTHING WORK...

• Casual Listener
  • I have done EVERYTHING I can and Spotify will not save the my SD card!! I've uninstalled it and did a clean install 4 times, ive formatted the SD card. I've set download quality to high AND extreme. ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • sd card
    storage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign in! Sorry something went wrong

Out of nowhere I can't sign into my premium account. It keeps telling me something went wrong when trying to enter my app, but then signs me into more of what looks like the free site. What is happening!

• Out of nowhere I can't sign into my premium account. It keeps telling me something went wrong when trying to enter my app, but then signs me into more of what looks like the free site. What is happen...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bluetooth

Can I play music by bluetoothing from android phone to Nixon mini blaster

• Can I play music by bluetoothing from android phone to Nixon mini blaster
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Spotify deleted all mu downloaded songs and albums

All of my albums that was saved on my phone was removed. I have to download everything again. It's there any way of preventing this? I use Spotify for teaching drum class. It's a little annoying because Philippines is very slow in Internet speed. Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • All of my albums that was saved on my phone was removed. I have to download everything again. It's there any way of preventing this? I use Spotify for teaching drum class. It's a little annoying beca...
  • Alvinmeneses
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying announcement

Is it possible that the announcement that I have little memory ceased to show up every second?

• Is it possible that the announcement that I have little memory ceased to show up every second?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes