Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Android Feature: Swipe to queue songs

Android users voiced their feedback and Spotify has listened. This feature was previously only available in the iOS app. You can now swipe to queue songs in the Android app! This new feature is currently rolling out to Premium users so you should see...

AndroidSwipeToQueue.gif
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Somerandomrr
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 41 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 41 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UI bugs in 3.1

Just got the 3.1 update, with the newly designed mini and main player. Three things I've noticed immediately... 1) Open Spotify from the widget, it takes you to the main player showing the last track you were playing (as normal), press Back - and you...

• Roadie
  • Just got the 3.1 update, with the newly designed mini and main player. Three things I've noticed immediately...   1) Open Spotify from the widget, it takes you to the main player showing the l...
  • strict418
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android. Música se detiene. No está la opción Buscar

Hola. Tengo problemas con la app de Android. La música se detiene sola incluso la descargada. Y no está más la opción buscar. Soy premium. Alguien me puede ayudar?Gracias

• Hola. Tengo problemas con la app de Android. La música se detiene sola incluso la descargada. Y no está más la opción buscar. Soy premium. Alguien me puede ayudar? Gracias
  • Artiswonderful
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Streaming songs on endless repaet

Hello, I use spotify version 3.1.0.1117 on a samsung galaxy tab s 8.4 and have the following problem. I use connect to play music on teufel raumfeld wlan speakers, but somehow the option for endless repeat of a single song is not available. Any idea ...

• Hello,   I use spotify version 3.1.0.1117 on a samsung galaxy tab s 8.4 and have the following problem. I use connect to play music on teufel raumfeld wlan speakers, but somehow the option for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs have vanished

Hello all, Can anyone help me out with a problem that has surfaced over the past week. All of my songs in my liabrary have vanished i.e. Your Music > Your Songs. All of my downloaded playlists are still there and I can play those, but everything that...

• Hello all,   Can anyone help me out with a problem that has surfaced over the past week.   All of my songs in my liabrary have vanished i.e. Your Music > Your Songs.    A...
  • supermonkey488
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Search option on Main menu

Hello all!I've just downloaded the app today by first time in my Galaxy Fame and since then I'm having problems with Search option. I know it should appear above Explore option in top left corner menu, it appears only one time after login (I did it s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all! I've just downloaded the app today by first time in my Galaxy Fame and since then I'm having problems with Search option. I know it should appear above Explore option in top left corner...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 128 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 128 replies
  • 9 likes

Lock screen pausing

I just got my Galaxy S5 and I noticed that when I'm playing music on Spotify and I lock my phone, I can't pause or skip from the lock screen. Is there a setting that I can change to fix it or is the feature not availble on this phone?

• I just got my Galaxy S5 and I noticed that when I'm playing music on Spotify and I lock my phone, I can't pause or skip from the lock screen. Is there a setting that I can change to fix it or is the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • galaxy s5
    pause
    Play
    skip
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album saving issues

I have had Spotify premium for a cple weeks now. I like the app . Bit for The past 3 days when I save my albums it says saved and its there till I close app then when I get back on the saved albums are gone. Can someone help me . Is there a way to co...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had Spotify premium for a cple weeks now. I like the app . Bit for The past 3 days when I save my albums it says saved and its there till I close app then when I get back on the saved albums a...
  • michaelhartsell
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot login on Spotify for Android

I recently uninstalled Spotify off my Galaxy S5 as a fix for my new playlists not appearing on my phone. I tried to login to Spoitfy after I reinstalled Spotify and whether I pick login in via Facebook or with other login details I keep getting put i...

• I recently uninstalled Spotify off my Galaxy S5 as a fix for my new playlists not appearing on my phone. I tried to login to Spoitfy after I reinstalled Spotify and whether I pick login in via Facebo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify connect unknown user???

Hi I discovered just now that someone else is using my spotify? When i tried to play some of my songs i suddenly got the connect tab choosing where I want to play my music from my device or from a stranger, How is that possible, even when I wasnt usi...

• Hi I discovered just now that someone else is using my spotify? When i tried to play some of my songs i suddenly got the connect tab choosing where I want to play my music from my device or from a st...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost premium features

I have premium service but suddenly i don't have premium features. Tried Uninstalling and reinstalling. Still no premium features. Anyone no why?

• I have premium service but suddenly i don't have premium features.  Tried Uninstalling and reinstalling. Still no premium features.  Anyone no why? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I download only one music?

Hi there  How can I download only one music in album or playlist??

• Not applicable
  • Hi there 🙂   How can I download only one music in album or playlist??
  • killtogetcrimso
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me 3 times for the premium trail

I saw the $0.99 for 3 months offer,so I paid for my account, but it didn't change to premiums, so I tried two more times,still no good. When I check my bank balance, it shows I've been charged 3 times, please help

• I saw the $0.99 for 3 months offer,so I paid for my account, but it didn't change to premiums, so I tried two more times,still no good. When I check my bank balance, it shows I've been charged 3 time...
  • maricaringal1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone restarts everytime I try to open spotify

Have been using spotfy on my Alacatel one touch phone for ages, suddenly if I open it the phone turns off and restarts. Have iuninstalled and re-installed Help please

• Casual Listener
  • Have been using spotfy on my Alacatel one touch phone for ages,  suddenly if I open it the phone turns off and restarts.      Have iuninstalled and re-installed   Help pl...
  • Mosaic-
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i delete the old playlist starred without having to delete every song in it

Can anyone help me out i have the newest version of spotify on my galaxy S3 and i remember have this app on my 1st phone then my second and now my third so being that my first phone had the very old version of spotify with the two playlists liked and...

• Not applicable
  • Can anyone help me out i have the newest version of spotify on my galaxy S3 and i remember have this app on my 1st phone then my second and now my third so being that my first phone had the very old ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crazy data usage

Android 5.1.1Nexus 6.Music quality set to High (medium setting.)Spotify using 200-250mb per day of BACKGROUND data.Total foreground data was about 75mb. 75mb even seems high, since I spent maybe 60 minutes total streaming music over radio.Removed and...

• Music Fan
  • Android 5.1.1 Nexus 6. Music quality set to High (medium setting.) Spotify using 200-250mb per day of BACKGROUND data. Total foreground data was about 75mb.   75mb even seems high, since I...
  • jaser1987
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problems with SD Card After Reboot

Hi, I formatted my SD Card through my Xperia Z3 with Lollipop.I erased all data from Spotify, included the folder spotify.music.Installed the Spotify again with the SD Card connected and all worked fine.I did download from all my albuns, and verified...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I formatted my SD Card through my Xperia Z3 with Lollipop. I erased all data from Spotify, included the folder spotify.music. Installed the Spotify again with the SD Card connected and...
  • Esdras6
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify android widget stopped working

Hi, i did some updates to my android phone and suddenly the spotify widget stopped working doesnt show what im playing, play back and forward buttons are grey out, i deleted the cache and reinstalled spotify but still not working, any ideas on how to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    i did some updates to my android phone and suddenly the spotify widget stopped working doesnt show what im playing, play back and forward buttons are grey out, i deleted the cache ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Android 5.0.2
    Widget
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Music - Wi-Fi Will Not Connect

I am a Spotify Premium user as of the start of June. When I first downloaded Spotify Music into my Motorola 2nd Gen, everything was working fine. I added playlist, chose songs and downloaded them for offline listening. However, as soon as I started d...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a Spotify Premium user as of the start of June. When I first downloaded Spotify Music into my Motorola 2nd Gen, everything was working fine. I added playlist, chose songs and downloaded them for...
  • Isabelle112811
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to spotify using wifi, 4G works fine

Hey guys I've got a problem with my spotify, when i'm linked to my home wifi it keeps saying: no internet connection. but when i switch to 4G it works just fine, this is on my HTC one M8 ( with worked fine yesterday) But when i try spotify on my ipad...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys I've got a problem with my spotify, when i'm linked to my home wifi it keeps saying: no internet connection. but when i switch to 4G it works just fine, this is on my HTC one M8 ( with worke...
  • Sss2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes