Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not opening on wileyfox swift

Spotify not opening on wileyfox swift

Hey guys, I have a wileyfox swift (the original one), and all of a sudden spotify won't open. It used to be absolutely fine, but now as soon as I click it it quits itself, as it would do if it were being updated. Wileyfox runs a custom version of android, which i'm guessing could be the problem? I've restarted my phone, reinstalled spotify many times, deleted the cache etc and nothing is helping. Help appreciated!

3 Replies

Happening exactly the same to me. Sooo frustrated!!! I tried all the same "fixes"as you and no joy  I heard that wileyfox are no longer offering updates to this phone's operating system so it could be that the os is out of date and the new spotify update are now incompatible grrrr. 

I use my phone loads to listen to spotify on the move and am very upset at wiley fox leaving us high and dry.

I've got the same problem. When I install spotify my phone shuts off and I had to get back to fabric settings because nothing was working anymore. I used to listen to spotify a lot with my premium account and now I can't. It's really frustrating

same issues here, use spotify version http://download.spotify.com/android/SpotifyAndroid.apk (8.4.0.539) - it will work and not crash your phone, independently if you use SD card or not....

Suggested posts