Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on ios is different than on my android phone

Solved!

Spotify on ios is different than on my android phone

When I use spotify with the same account on my iPad, I can play any song and in my playlists, I can play in any order. I think it has the premium free trial on but I never clicked anything to start a trial. On my android phone, I don't have premium and I can't play songs whenever I want to like on my iPad. Since I am using the same account why is spotify on my iPad allowing me to play any song while I am restricted on the android ? Is it possible to have the premium free trial on one device and not have it on the other? How can I check if I am in the trial

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

First off hello-

I believe that since you do not have premium service you can not choice the specific songs on your android device.

However on your Ipad spotify was nice enough to give you some of the ability premium subscribers enjoy.

This frequently asked section of spotify's help i believe may help you.

Help with Tablet

I hope this helped you and dont hesitate to respond if you have any other troubles or just need help with spotify's apps or your account.

Have a nice day!!!

I hope this helps you and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else!!!!!

If this helped you please think about giving me KUDOS!!

If this solved your problem think about marking it a solution

Thanks So Much- Chris_Cornell

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Spotify account restrictions (especially on free) do vary depending on what device you are using. Have a read here for more details:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Subscription-Comparison-Chart/td-p/666916

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

First off hello-

I believe that since you do not have premium service you can not choice the specific songs on your android device.

However on your Ipad spotify was nice enough to give you some of the ability premium subscribers enjoy.

This frequently asked section of spotify's help i believe may help you.

Help with Tablet

I hope this helped you and dont hesitate to respond if you have any other troubles or just need help with spotify's apps or your account.

Have a nice day!!!

I hope this helps you and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else!!!!!

If this helped you please think about giving me KUDOS!!

If this solved your problem think about marking it a solution

Thanks So Much- Chris_Cornell
Marked as solution

Spotify account restrictions (especially on free) do vary depending on what device you are using. Have a read here for more details:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Subscription-Comparison-Chart/td-p/666916

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts