Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify opens by itself on my phone

Solved!

Spotify opens by itself on my phone

I have Spotify on my phone and on my Samsung Gear S2. Spotify constantly opens up by itself on my phone. My gear is connected by Bluetooth with my phone. I don't know if its caused by my Gear S2, or Spotify on my phone. Spotify sometimes opens up when I connect my gear with my phone, but it usually happens at midnight, and my gear is connected when it happens. I hope there is a fix with this problem. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

That's interesting. I had the same thing with spotify starting to play music. I never got to the bottom of it but I too was wearing a Gear S2 at the time. Eventually I uninstalled spotify from the gear as it didn't seem to add much functionality and wa really hammering the S2 battery. After that, I had no more issues with spotify starting up on its own.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

That's interesting. I had the same thing with spotify starting to play music. I never got to the bottom of it but I too was wearing a Gear S2 at the time. Eventually I uninstalled spotify from the gear as it didn't seem to add much functionality and wa really hammering the S2 battery. After that, I had no more issues with spotify starting up on its own.

Suggested posts