Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify randomly deletes offline playlists

Spotify randomly deletes offline playlists

So I have a Moto G 3rd generation android phone running on lollipop. For some odd reason, recently, my spotify randomly deletes all my offline playlists without my permission. My offline playlists are saved on my SD card so I have to resync them every time this happens which is about 10GB worth of songs. However, spotify shows that this 10 GB is downloaded and occupied. It's just that I can't see it downloaded on my spotify app.

Once I delete and reinstall the app, the SD card shows that its not functioning properly anymore and has to be formatted. This is followed by a format, resync of all my playlists. This has happened to me almost 5 times now after every 2 to 3 days. Any solution for this?

THANKS I REALLY NEED THIS!

2 Replies

Try a new sd card, if you don't have access to one you can try running chkdsk using a pc on the sd card to check for corrupt partitions.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Corrupt SD card??? I am having the same problem.  I know the data is there.  The playlists is of course still listed in "Your Music" it's just not offline anymore.  I have tried deleting the app, clearning the cache, and then reinstalling the app (not in that order).

My SD Card is brand new!!!! And so is my phone.  And everything else works just fine on my phone.

I have a Droid Turbo 2.  Never had this problem with the IOS app....

I will report back....

Suggested posts