Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify runs but is all screen in black

Solved!

Spotify runs but is all screen in black

Hello, i'm free user and i've an android phone. It is a BQ E6, android version is 4.4.2. Old spotify always worked, but the new one doesn't works. I think that is a compatibility issue, but i'm not sure about it. I've been intalled the app and all i see when it runs is the screen all in black with the menu label, nothing else. This label doesnt works. So if you know any solution, i apreciate it. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Could you try doing a full reinstallation of the app, including removing your local cache/data files.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks, it works. But is no enought with erase the cache memory in applications manager. I had to erase the folder with the file explorer, doing first a search typing spotify. I found all the cache memrory and rest of files there. When i reinstall the spotify app and run it again,  appears an error message, that says i dont have sd card. So, i deactivate and then reactivate the sd card, and it works

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Could you try doing a full reinstallation of the app, including removing your local cache/data files.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Marked as solution

Thanks, it works. But is no enought with erase the cache memory in applications manager. I had to erase the folder with the file explorer, doing first a search typing spotify. I found all the cache memrory and rest of files there. When i reinstall the spotify app and run it again,  appears an error message, that says i dont have sd card. So, i deactivate and then reactivate the sd card, and it works

Suggested posts