Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify se met en pause

Spotify se met en pause

Bonjour,

J'ai un soucis, mon Spotify se met en pause tout seul 10 sec environ après que l'écran se soit mis en veille. J'écoute en bluetooth sur les "air pods" de samsung (je ne me souviens plus le nom) ou sur mon Beats Studio 3 ou bien en filaire avec les écouteurs fournis avec le téléphone. J'ai un galaxy S10.

Spotify ne fait pas parti des applications qui se coupent en arrière plan non plus. J'ai désinstallé complétement et rien à faire. En ligne ou hors ligne, le problème persiste ..

Que faire ?

Merci d'avance !

7 Replies

Hey @Titix9,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this! We hope you don't mind us replying to you in English 🙂

Do you mind checking to see if your phone's battery optimization settings are interfering with Spotify? If battery saver is on, then try switching it off.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need further help with this 😉

Hey, sorry I though I was on the French forum, no problem.

No the Batterie Opti is not the problem here, Spotify isn't in the list of the apps who can't run with offscreen (appologize my english .. 😂)

Hey @Titix9 - no worries 🙂

Do you mind confirming that you've tried switching off battery optimization in your phone's settings and/or disabling any battery-saving apps you have installed on your phone? Once we have that, we'll know what to suggest next.

Thanks! Keep us posted 😉

I try all of this, it's working and today, it did me the same bug .. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't .. I'm out of options 😭

Hey there @Titix9 - no worries, we'll be happy to help further!

You mention in your original message that you've already tried unistalling the app. Just to confirm, have you done so with the steps in this Spotify Answer? If not, we'd recommend giving these a try for a thorough reinstallation of the app.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest double checking that your device is up to speed with any pending operating system updates.

Further, if you're using an SD card, try removing it safely, then using the app again to see if that helps. If it does, it'd be a good idea checking your SD card for errors. You can find more info on how to do this from your card's manufacturer.

Keep us posted!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I have the exact same problem. The only way for it to continue is for me to touch the screen which doesn't light it up but it obviously wakes it enough for it to continue playing. Sometimes when I'm just listening off my phone it'll start itself again about 1 minute later but then cut out a matter of seconds after that. I too have a Samsung galaxy S10 and have only encountered the problem in the last 1-2 months, it was fine before that.

Hey there @Shezladon,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, have you tried making sure that Spotify is set as an exception for any cache clearing or battery optimization apps (for example, Sleeping apps)?

If so and the issue persists, we'd recommend giving a try to the steps in the previous post to see if that helps.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts