Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Huawei P8 Lite

Operating System

Android 6.0

My Question or Issue

My Spotify App is stopping the music play constantly during mobile network mode (no problems whatsoever when I'm using wifi).

It stops playing approx. once every minute. To get it playing again opening the app is enough. It starts playing again without me klicking anything.

It's annoying though to constantly change to Spotify to continue the music.

App last updated february 6th.

3 Replies

Hey @Atitova,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the community!

First up, let's try a quick clean reinstallation of the app by following these steps. This usually helps with many ongoing issues like this.

If that doesn't do the trick, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running? Also, have you downloaded the songs that you're trying to listen to?

Let me know how it goes. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Noah-S !

Thanks for your reply! I resetted the spotify like you told, and now it's working perfectly!

I wonder though, if the stopping was caused because of memory issues. I moved the app to my sd-card, since my smartphone memory gets full very fast. I will have to download songs again in order to check if the problem is solved completely already. But at the moment it seems to be fine. Thank you! If any problems should reappear, I will open a new ticket. 

Hey @Atitova,

I'm glad to hear that everything worked out! Let me know if the problem returns, and I'll see what I can suggest next 🙂

spotify:user:spotify:playlist:2PXdUld4Ueio2pHcB6sM8j:small

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts