Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stops playing

Spotify stops playing

Hi, 

I love listen to music when I go to bed. 

But for two months Spotify stops playing all 20min. I can start it again and again but after 20 min it will stop again. 

I turned off the energy-safer-thing but the prob. Is still there.... 

What is it?! I want tu use Spotify again without problems!!! 

Thanks for help 

4 Replies

Hey @Yo-hime.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community! We'll be glad to help you out 🙂

I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

If that doesn't work, then could you provide us with your Spotify app version? This will allow us to investigate further.

Thanks!

Hey 

I have uninstalled the app und deleted all data and reinstalled it.
But I still have the same problem.
Everytime when I use Spotify (version 84.77.77.9) it stops after 20 minutes without reason.

What else can  I do? 
Thanks for your help!! 

Hey @Yo-hime

Please make sure that you don't have any cache-clearing app installed. If so, disable it. 

Further, are you using offline mode? We suggest that you go to your account page and remove all your offline devices. This means you have to download your music for offline listening again.

Also, does this happen if you play songs that are 20+ minutes long, or are you able to pay several tracks in a row before it stops? Try playing several tracks in a row that are less than 10 minutes each and see if the same thing happens. 

Please inform us your device model and OS version, and send us a screenshot. 

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Hi, 

I have a system-app)( I can't delete it) which  an clear cache, but it doesnt clear it by itself butI don't clear Spotify cache.

It doesn't matters if it's a 20 min. Song or a Playlist withany 2min songs. It always Stopps.

Everytime I restart my phone I don't have that problem for... Hm 20 hours.

Thanks for your help! IMG_20181110_091453.jpg

Suggested posts