Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify va in pausa da solo

Spotify va in pausa da solo

Samsung S8

Premium

Salve a tutti

Spotify va in pausa da solo dopo 2 canzoni. Per far ripartire la musica devo staccare e riattacare i dati.

Funziona solo su WIFI. Il problema me lo dà solo da poco tempo, probabilmente dopo l'aggiornamento di sistema. Ho provato a svuotare la cache, disinstallare/installare nuovamente la app, disabilitare stand by intelligente.

Le ho provate tutte,

Qualcuno sa aiutarmi?

Grazie

22 Replies

Hey @Valerio75.

Thanks for getting in touch! Hope it's okay if we reply in English.

We'd like to help you further but we need some further information.

1. Is it true that music stops after 2 songs?
  2. Is there exceptions to point 1?
  3. What do you mean with 'riattacare i dati'

Sorry we didn't completely get your question. This is an English-speaking community so we can't helps all languages.

Looking forward to your reply. Have a nice day.

Hey
It's ok for me to follow in english and thanks for your attention.
I try to explain the issue: after listening 2 tracks spotify goes in pause
alone as if it was in stand by.
The only way to use again the app is to switch off/on the network
connection.
My phone is updated to the last version (9) and I think the issue started
after this updating.
I tried to reinstall the app but the issue happened again.
I do hope you could help me. I'm paying for a service that is not warking
properly.
Thanks a lot for yout help and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards

Hi, I have the same problem after about 3 or 4 songs Spotify goes into pause so to restart is clearing the cache and data, I have a samsung s10 plus, and even turning off all the possible energy saving modes in the batteries of the battery or enabling background data, the problem remains even after re-installing the application .....

after various tests I discovered that in wifi does not give the problem while with 4g network you ... even under maximum coverage ... there must be some sort of bug .... data saving disabled before someone asks me

I begin to be exasperated but I cannot find the solution to the problem

I'm having the same issue, under Vodafone 4g or 3g network.

Me too on Vodafone IT

Dear all
I'm contact with spotify cares. They are aware of this issue. They are
trying to fix it with the new release of the app.
I will keep you informed about if something is gonna be changing. In any
case I'm really disappointing about the service and this kind of issue.
Ciao

Hello,

I have a Honor play with Ho.mobile as operator (so is under Vodafone network) 

Same problem with me, after some seconds of music it stop under mobile network. I have check that there is network band but spotify don't download music and i need to disconnect and reconnect to the network for restart to listen music. 

Thanks 

Same problem for me, after 2 or 3 songs Spotify stops. I have to disable data connection and, as soon as I enable data again, everything is ok (for the next 2 or 3 songs).

I have Vodafone (Italy) and I live in an area with a very good data coverage.

This is very annoying, I'm going to close my premium account if this issue isn't quickly fixed.

having vodafone too.
I believe the problem derives from the operator and some spotify settings at the app's own level

Ciao Valerio,

avevo pure io il tuo problema fino a poco fa. Si risolve provvisoriamente disinstallando l'app e scaricando la vecchia versione 8.4.75.670 che puoi trovare su spotify.en.uptodown.com/android/download/1776244 dopo aver attivato la possibilità di installare le apk. Dopo l'installazione, togli gli aggiornamenti automatici dell'app sul Play Store.

@Spotify Engineers: Guys, version 8.4.75.670 works also with Vodafone Network, latest versions doesn't.  So it is not Vodafone fault. Please verify new pieces of code included after that version, bug's cause is there. Bye

Funziona!!!

Davvero non so come ringraziarti.

Un saluto

Figurati, mi basta la soddisfazione di essere stato utile 🙂

Buon ascolto! 

v8.4.75.670 works!

Hope Spotify Team will fix this really annoying problem ASAP because about every Vodafone Italy's user experienced this problem! And Vodafone keep saying it's not a problem on their side. Strange situation

@DavidDrills wrote:

@Spotify Engineers: Guys, version 8.4.75.670 works also with Vodafone Network, latest versions doesn't.  So it is not Vodafone fault. Please verify new pieces of code included after that version, bug's cause is there. Bye

(scroll down for Italian)

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the delayed response! 

This is an issue which we are aware of and which we are still looking into.

If you're experiencing these issues specifically on the Vodafone mobile network and are using an Android phone, then we suggest you head over to this thread and click + VOTE - we will make sure to keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Hope that helps! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ciao a tutti,

grazie per averci contattato per questo problema e scusate la risposta ritardata!

Questo è un problema di cui siamo consapevoli e su cui stiamo ancora lavorando.

Se state riscontrando questi problemi in particolare sulla rete Vodafone e utilizzate un telefono Android, vi suggeriamo di andare su questo thread e fare clic su + VOTE - ci assicureremo di tenervi aggiornati e di farvi sapere non appena avremo aggiornamenti.

Grazie!

Dear all
As temporary solution the version 8.4.75.670 works properly.
I downloaded and istalled usig apk and now the app works without any issue.
You should investigate about what has happened with the following version.
Best regards

Looks like they managed to fix the issue with the last update of the app.

Version: 8.5.9.737.

I suggest you guys to update.

-

Sembra siano riusciti a risolvere il problema con l'aggiornamento alla versione 8.5.9.737 

Scaricatela e provate.

No, l'ultimo aggiornamento da ancora lo stesso problema. Devo chiudere l'applicazione, terminarla dall'elenco delle applicazioni installate, aspettare almeno 10 secondi (se va bene, possono non bastare) e riaprire Spotify.

Appena scaricato la versione 8.4.75.670... vediamo se funziona veramente.
Vi tengo aggiornati.

Io nel frattempo ho disabilitato gli aggiornamenti automatici del Play Store.

Hai verificato che il tuo ultimo aggiornamento corrisponda alla versione da me scritta in precedenza?

Su Note 8 con versione Spotify 8.5.9.737 il problema non si verifica più.

Ciao
Io non ho provato. Mi tengo la versione vecchia che almeno funziona senza
problemi.
Grazie di aver testato.
Un saluto

Suggested posts