Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't donload songs

Solved!

Spotify won't donload songs

Downloading hangs at 1/539. Updating the app, signing in and out, deleting cache and data, downloading to internal storage instead of  SD card didn't help. Premium subscription is active.

Any help will be appreciated. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Local files are music files on your PC which you imported into spotify. They'll be listed under "local files" which appears in the left hand pane of the desktop client.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Sounds a PITA. Try going to your offline devices page and remove all devices, restart your mobile and try again.

Ok, it downloaded most of the songs now, but there is an annoying notification again (which is what I was trying to get rid of when I deleted cache and data): "Downloading 0/4". 

Could these 4 be local files by any chance? If so, we can try some more trouble-shooting to get them to download or you can locate them using your desktop client and remove them from the relevant playlist(s).

Not sure what you mean by local files

Can you explain how I can locate them using the desktop client please?

Marked as solution

Local files are music files on your PC which you imported into spotify. They'll be listed under "local files" which appears in the left hand pane of the desktop client.

Suggested posts