Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't play next local song after it ends

Spotify won't play next local song after it ends

Hi,

I'm greatly puzzled to why this is happening, and I'm not the only one expericning this. Me and my brother pay Premium service on Spotify. The problem is that, when I play local songs on my android smartphone. The song comes to the ending, and instead of playing the next song in my playlist; it just ends. I've never had this problem in the past. Even my local songs on Spotify play great without any interuptions like stopping and not continuing to play the next song in the list. Maybe there was a recent update that has a weird bug or maybe you guys changed how devices work with local songs; which would really suck.

Please, I need help.

3 Replies

I just came to these forums to ask about this as i have the exact same problem (only recently, maybe last 2 weeks or so).

It's really annoying and I hope a fix is released soon! 

@teejmd wrote:

I just came to these forums to ask about this as i have the exact same problem (only recently, maybe last 2 weeks or so).

It's really annoying and I hope a fix is released soon! 

If you search the forums there are a lot of posts about this. My current recommendation is to install a previous version (links can be found in my signature).

Remember to disable Google Automatic Updates else you might find you have the buggy version back.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Daniel;

Where it the link to the previous versions you keep referring to?

Suggested posts