Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone

I just got a new phone and upgraded to premium, and every time I try to log in on said phone it just tells me I have already created an account with this email and just goes back to the log in screen, can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

• I just got a new phone and upgraded to premium, and every time I try to log in on said phone it just tells me I have already created an account with this email and just goes back to the log in screen...
  • Ohwowheyitslj
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Androidgerät stürzt ab

Ich habe 3 Geräte (1xiPhone, 2x Android). Bei 2 Geräten funktioniert Spotify (1xiPhone und 1x Android), beim 2. Androidgerät stürtzt Spotify nach Start der App sofort ab. Was kann/muss ich zun ?

• Ich habe 3 Geräte (1xiPhone, 2x Android). Bei 2 Geräten funktioniert Spotify (1xiPhone und 1x Android), beim 2. Androidgerät stürtzt Spotify nach Start der App sofort ab. Was kann/muss ich zun ?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist view - all saved albums are visible

I happen to get a few albums listed for a certain artist, let's say I have 1 downloaded. Even when in artist view and filter 'downloads' is on, all the other (not downloaded) albums are still being shown. Looked around on the forum, but couldn't find...

• Visitor
  • I happen to get a few albums listed for a certain artist, let's say I have 1 downloaded. Even when in artist view and filter 'downloads' is on, all the other (not downloaded) albums are still being s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Die Musik stoppt bei Anrufen nicht mehr

Hallo,Ich habe folgendes Problem.Und zwar stoppt die Musik beim telefonieren/ Sprachnachrichten verschicken nicht mehr.Gestern hat's noch funktioniert.Neuinstallation schon probiert.Danke schonmal !

• Hallo, Ich habe folgendes Problem. Und zwar stoppt die Musik beim telefonieren/ Sprachnachrichten verschicken nicht mehr. Gestern hat's noch funktioniert. Neuinstallation schon probiert. Danke...
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Lock screen

I just recently upgraded my phone from the galaxy s5 to the note 5 on my s5 I was able to control my Playlist from my lock screen, and on my note 5 I can't. Is anyone else having this problem.

• I just recently upgraded my phone from the galaxy s5 to the note 5 on my s5 I was able to control my Playlist from my lock screen, and on my note 5 I can't. Is anyone else having this problem.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify payment

I had disactivated Spotify but they stel take the money from my credit card. What I have to do?

• I had disactivated Spotify but they stel take the money from my credit card. What I have to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tries to connect to every Google ChromeCast signal

Since the Google ChromeCast update, Spotify stops playing whenever it finds a ChromeCast signal. Example: When I listen to spotify on the street/near houses my music stops playing (offline mode) when I look at my phone it says it has found a Chrome C...

• Since the Google ChromeCast update, Spotify stops playing whenever it finds a ChromeCast signal.   Example: When I listen to spotify on the street/near houses my music stops playing (offline m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify continues to play

I connect spotify from my android phone (huawei P8 ) via bluetooth to my car, so that I can listen to my spotify music when I'm driving. But when I get out of the car, after a few seconds the music start back playing on the speaker of my phone, it us...

• I connect spotify from my android phone (huawei P8 ) via bluetooth to my car, so that I can listen to my spotify music when I'm driving. But when I get out of the car, after a few seconds the music s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify is unresponsive

so i have been on spotify premium for a year now and have just bought a new sd card which is claas 10 for my phone and now once i sync my playlist it starts to run increadibly slow even if it is using songs that aren't downloaded. i think this is to ...

• so i have been on spotify premium for a year now and have just bought a new sd card which is claas 10 for my phone and now once i sync my playlist it starts to run increadibly slow even if it is usin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Last fm scroblbling not working

last. Fm scrobbling doesn't work, when I enter in the details and press back to save the settings, the user name and password section goes blank. It even goes blank when I change something like the cross fade time. Version 0.6.0.20 - language Dutch

• Regular
  • last. Fm scrobbling doesn't work, when I enter in the details and press back to save the settings, the user name and password section goes blank. It even goes blank when I change something like the c...
  • willingspirit
  • Regular
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes

Running spotify on LG V10 (android 5.1.1)

Hi Spotify team. I am using the LG V10 (android 5.1.1) which has a ESS DAC to to provide hifi feature. The version i am using is the latest one 4.0.0.800. However, the spotify does not support hifi dac feature. is not support When i activate the HIFI...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify team.   I am using the LG V10 (android 5.1.1) which has a ESS DAC to to provide hifi feature.  The version i am using is the latest one 4.0.0.800.  However, the spotify do...
  • galuponyc
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Albums keep undownloading

Why is it when every time i go into spotify some of my albums are undownloaded & they automatically redownload keeps chewing up my data i am on a monthly limited data package this has always happened with all the updates surely someone there must be ...

• Why is it when every time i go into spotify some of my albums are undownloaded & they automatically redownload keeps chewing up my data i am on a monthly limited data package this has always happ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Får ikke bruke spotify..

Etter den siste oppdateringen får jeg ikke bruke spotify... Jeg kan logge meg inn, men den går ut av spotify før jeg får trykket på noe.. Hva skyldes dette å kan dere vennligst fiksr dette!? Betaler ikke for noe jeg ikke får bruke!

• Etter den siste oppdateringen får jeg ikke bruke spotify... Jeg kan logge meg inn, men den går ut av spotify før jeg får trykket på noe.. Hva skyldes dette å kan dere vennligst fiksr dette!? Betaler ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to purchase Premium

Hey guys, i cant purchase Premium. It says "please activate JavaScript" but its alread activatet. Can you help me pls?

• Hey guys, i cant purchase Premium. It says "please activate JavaScript" but its alread activatet. Can you help me pls?
  • weirdtunguska
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • paypal
    Premium
    purchase
    spotif
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Devices not showing up for external play

Is anyone aware of a way of forcing a refresh on the "devices available" list. If I leave my house (Wi-Fi net 1) for the day and return after work(net 2) it refuses point blank to show my receiver and hangs on to my work computer. I can check the lis...

• Casual Listener
  • Is anyone aware of a way of forcing a refresh on the "devices available" list. If I leave my house (Wi-Fi net 1) for the day and return after work(net 2) it refuses point blank to show my receiver an...
  • Coyoteboyuk
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App won't work when connected to wifi

Every time I am connected to wifi or 4g the app plays for a few seconds and closes. I've tried reinstalling and on off etc but the only way I can listen to music is when in airplane mode with out it closing and restarting by its self. It's very frust...

• Visitor
  • Every time I am connected to wifi or 4g the app plays for a few seconds and closes. I've tried reinstalling and on off etc but the only way I can listen to music is when in airplane mode with out it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • close
    Connection issues on app
    Help me!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Beta for Moto X Pure Edition crushes for no reason and

I'm using a Moto X Pure Edition 2015, and have been using the beta Spotify for a while. In recent versions (now it's 4.1.0.860 Beta), the app always randomly crushes for no reason. Whenever I'm offline or online, the app just suddenly crushes and mus...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using a Moto X Pure Edition 2015, and have been using the beta Spotify for a while. In recent versions (now it's 4.1.0.860 Beta), the app always randomly crushes for no reason. Whenever I'm offli...
  • mcmickeyyue
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

involuntary shutdown

I have Spotify on my note 5 and after a bit of continued listening, my app closes. It's a bit annoying especially if I'm in the middle of a great song and it shuts off. Please help me.

• I have Spotify on my note 5 and after a bit of continued listening, my app closes. It's a bit annoying especially if I'm in the middle of a great song and it shuts off. Please help me.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash
    shut down
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant share...

I can't seem to share anything with other spotify users. My wife and I have a family account. I've followed her but when I try to share a playlist with her, the send button never activates. I'm typing in her username exactly as it appears on the scre...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to share anything with other spotify users. My wife and I have a family account. I've followed her but when I try to share a playlist with her, the send button never activates. I'm typin...
  • mybyproxy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my downloads disappeared

I have Spotify premium and had dozens of albums downloaded to my phone. I was in the middle of listening to one downloaded album on the subway -- possibly with an intermittent network connection -- when it stopped playing. When I looked at my phone, ...

• Regular
  • I have Spotify premium and had dozens of albums downloaded to my phone. I was in the middle of listening to one downloaded album on the subway -- possibly with an intermittent network connection...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes