Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't work on my Samsun Epic!

Spotify won't work on my Samsun Epic!

I have downloaded and used spotify before through my facebook account. Then I had to get my phone replaced with a new one, same kind of phone and when I downloaded spotify on it all the songs and playlists are gray and when I click on them, it says "track not available"... Why is that? It's disappointing if I have to PAY just to use spotify!! Im very upset.

5 Replies

Yes you have to have a Premium subscription to use Spotify on a mobile OS. You probably had a free trial previously and now that's expired

Music is not free y'know - the people who make it need to eat
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

i have the same problem, and i am a premuim user. cant play any songs on my galaxy note. track is not avalible.

Check your last payment was successful and you really are still a premium subscriber - quite often this happens when a payment was rejected for some reason

Spotify should really have a message showing what the problem is rather than just refusing to play anything
----------------

yes i have checked. nothing wrong with my payment and i am still a premium member. dont know what to do. spotify is pretty useless if it dosent work ;/

OK, follow the steps in PerBonomi's sticky tread at the top of the forum
----------------

Suggested posts