Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android verison 9

Almost every morning when I check my phone Spotify has opened on it's own with some random song on. My phone is always charging when it happens. The other day it did it during the day while charging (not even 5 minutes after I set it down). I am ready to get uninstall for good. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app and my phone is completely up to date.

2 Replies

Hey @lmoffat.

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you think someone might be messing with your account, be sure to change both your Spotify password and your Facebook password. Then, log out everywhere on your Spotify account page and your Facebook profile.

If this didn't help, or it did but your account has been messed with, take a look at this article. There you'll find additional help 🙂

Hope this will solve the issue! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

?! The post isn't about anyone taking over an account, it's about Spotify starting playing on its own - a problem that's been reported many, many times. I have suffered it for several months. All I've been able to do to control it, which is EXTREMELY annoying, is logging out of Spotify after using it and logging in again everytime I want to use it.

Suggested posts