Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stops&starts songs randomly

Stops&starts songs randomly

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Hungary

Device

Huawei P9 Lite

Operating SystemA

ndroid 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

Hey, in the last 2 days Spotify randomly switches in between songs. Internet connection is not relevant, doesn't matter whether I am home on WiFi or out on the street. I always listen to music online, never offline. I saw that this issue came up in the last couple of years. I read the comments, tried clean reinstall and the battery thing too... None of it worked. Help please, I want my good old Spotify back! Cheers

3 Replies

Hey there @DoriLenart,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're sorry to hear about this.

We suggest that you follow the steps that's provided in this article to make sure there's no unauthorized activity on your account.

We also recommend that you have a look at this article on how to protect your account.

Let us know how everything works after you've followed the steps that's provided in the articles so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to. We're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hey Jeremy, thanks for the tips...nothing has changed. More info: I have the same problem on 3 platforms: spotify app, phone (browser), laptop so it is not a phone or app problem, for sure.

Shuffle always turns on even though I turn it off, even when the music is on, with no activity form my part.

I am really mad and sad at the same time coz I believe I did everything I could to fix it and it is still not working.

Hey again @DoriLenart,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation

Can you try with another internet connection to see if the issue persist?

It would also be great if you can log in with another account on one of the devices - such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persist.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts