Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Storage Location Resets on Reboot (Galaxy Note20)

Storage Location Resets on Reboot (Galaxy Note20)

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Galaxy Note20 Ultra

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

A month or two ago, my music library started automatically deleting itself every time I reboot the phone. I do not have enough internal storage for my music so I have to put it on my external SD card. It's very frustrating since I have to download for a long time every time the phone reboots. I have tried deleting the app and installing it again several times. In the screenshot I attached, the 238gb storage is my SD Card which I manually select. However, upon reboot, it switches to the 106.8gb internal storage. 

Screenshot_20220118-114511_Spotify.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @Jdayellow,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here, if you haven't already. Make sure to provide us with the info we're asking for in the Status update in the comments. 

Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts