Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Store playlist on my sd card

Store playlist on my sd card

Hi everyone, I have a problem, I can't store my play list (4gb) on my sd card because I don't have the option to choose the folder on the spotty settings on my Huawei p9 lite (android).

I don't want my playlist store on my internal storage, please help

7 Replies

Hey there! Unfortunately, this likely isn't possible. Since the MP3 song files cannot be extracted from Spotify's app, it is likely only possible to store the songs within the app on your phone. Thus, you won't be able to transfer your saved songs onto a separate storage device. Hope this helps. 🙂

Thank you for the answer, but I don't mean that, I mean the storage you use when you download the music in order to listen off line, that music I need to store on the sd card 

Could you post a screen capture showing the android settings/storage screen please.

Thank you, in the first image it says internal memory storage and in the second there is no option to storage in the sd

Screenshot_2018-01-26-11-20-02.png
Screenshot_2018-01-26-11-22-11.png

I guess this is a "per-app" option. Maybe, for some reason, your phone system don't allow saving in storage, not allowing the Spotify app to even check if there's a SDCard installed on your phone.

Here's a screenshot from my phone (Galaxy S7 Edge). The red square means "Storage" (I guess you know it, since Brazilian Portuguese isn't that different from Spanish, which is the language on your screenshot).

I hope that this works as a "solution" for you.

Regards.

Screenshot_20180126-154928.png

Hi, I was after the android storage screen showing both the internal and external storage used/available and not the application screen.

Also, in the screen you posted, no permissions have been set for spotify. You need to allow it to access storage. Give it permission to access everything else (apart from contacts maybe) to avoid future problems.

Yes i did that to, but there is no way to solve this, at least for me 

Suggested posts