Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Strange behavior when playback is paused.

Strange behavior when playback is paused.

I just recently started noticing some odd behavior when using spotify on my Sprint Galaxy Note III (android 4.4.2)

I listen to spotify through bluetooth while driving, priomarily to and from work.  I noticed recently that whenever the playback is paused when I shut off the car and the stereo disconnects from the phone, upon starting playback again later it will be on an entirely different song at what seems to be the same position in the track as the track that was playing when it was paused.

It's almost as though spotify thinks I was listening to a different song when it paused.  In at least once case, the song that was playing when it paused was the next track in the playlist (listening to random shuffle of saved songs) like it had gone backwards in the playlist.

I've not had much chance to really test this behavior since whenever it would happen I am either arriving at work where I have, well, work to do, or home where I am busy recording for my youtube channel and typically forget about it until it's too late to bother.

Has anyone else seen this kind of behavior?

0 Replies

Suggested posts