Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stream keeps jittering, glitching

Stream keeps jittering, glitching

Hey guys,

starting to get pretty **bleep** frustrated here. Ever since the latest update (or something, don't know the origin of the problem but it has persisted for more than a week now) the stream quality has been just bull**bleep**. If I listen on my phone (Huawei Honor7 running Android 6.0) the stream keeps jumping and glitching and making that annoying-as-**bleep** DRRRRRRR-noise constantly. Not one verse will pass without this. The more I use my phone (data, I'm guessing) simultaneously, the more prevalent it becomes, but it is definitely noticeable even when I don't touch the phone. And data amount/speed cannot be the problem as my plan is unlimited with 4G.
I've been an avid user of spotify premium for years already but this sorta trouble is making me consider progressing backwarss. Completely ruins the 'immersion' of listening music for me.
And yes, all the basic troubleshooting steps have been taken including googling furiously, but to no avail. Please help!
1 Reply

i've been having this same problem for a similar ammount of time now, ive tried uninstalling the app but its not working however spotify works fine on my computer?

Suggested posts