Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stuck at logging in screen

Solved!

Stuck at logging in screen

Just bought the new galaxy s6 there and installed Spotify but i kept on getting stuck at the logging in screen..... I use my facebook account to log in. when i click log in with facebook the phone just kept on loading says "logging in please wait".

Thanks for helping

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So you are trying to log in with facebook... have you done it before now? If not, you need to just log in and then connect it to facebook before it will let you log in with facebook.
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hello Freddy! In most instances these kinds of issues can be solved with a clean reinstall. Try the steps below and see if that solves your issue. If not, let me know.

1. From the home screen, tap Settings > Apps.
  2. Find Spotify in your list of apps.
  3. If you're able to, tap Clear Data and Clear Cache.
  4. Tap Uninstall to remove the app.
  5. Turn your device off and then back on.
  6. Open Google Play then search for and install the Spotify Music app.

Keep in mind that a clean reinstall will delete all data stored by Spotify, so you will need to sync your offline tracks again.

Done all of that, but the problem is still there...... any other ideas?

U know the way normally if u click log in with Facebook. Facebook app pops up and asks u to log in but this time it dosn't pop up but goes straight onto "logging in, please wait" screen.
Marked as solution

So you are trying to log in with facebook... have you done it before now? If not, you need to just log in and then connect it to facebook before it will let you log in with facebook.
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

Yeah that was the problem. I never logged in on this phone ha thanks for that

no problem!

Suggested posts