Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription cancelled

Solved!

Subscription cancelled

Well, that's my subscription cancelled!

If it aint working, I aint paying.

Shame because I've been a paying user since the early days, but while users are still paying, there doesn't seem to be any motivation to improve the service.

Vote with your wallets guys, they'll get things sorted or lose users. There are other services out there doing the same thing for the same price...

51 Replies

I need to cancel my subscription but don't remember the account. I just don't want to be charged anymore

hi, my name is chaney stern i have two accouts I  want to cancel my account with the sir. name chaney.stern

Thank you

I want to cancel but not letting tried everything followed instructions getting error notification 

Marked as solution

1. How do you cancel this? 
  2. There is no way to contact them?
  3. They keep billing me for premium and I have commercials. 

Subscription issues need to be taken up with Spotify direct. Contact information is on their About page.

Cancel free trial and any other subscriptions with spotify 

I want cancel subscription paid through my phone 

I cancelled my subscription last month and they just took my money out . I need this to stop and I want my money back. My account says free . Why did they take it out . I did it at the time they took it out last month so that was plenty of time. I want my money back

Please cancel my subscription with spotify effective today March 7, 2018.

Confirm thru my email: *snip*

please cancel the subscription of mgique10 or use mg37 asap.

thank you.

send confirmation to my email: *snip*

How do you cancel my prescription???? I’d like to know too. Let me know when you find out please 

I need my subduction canceled. You took over 10 dollars out of my account and I do not want it anymore. I would like my money put back on my card. I do not use your service anymore please return my money to my account. It wasn' even my debit card. I will start an investigation if I do not receive it promptly

Tina Jacobs

Suggested posts