Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Crashes when storing an Album to my Library

I'm using Android 7 with Spotify 8.4.43.632 armV7. The App is crashing when trying to save an another album to my Library. I deleted cache, all data and at least I did a reinstallion. Still the same. Now I opened the Desktop app on Windows and there ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using Android 7 with Spotify 8.4.43.632 armV7. The App is crashing when trying to save an another album to my Library. I deleted cache, all data and at least I did a reinstallion.   Still ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted song from saved songs

So my phone has been acting up lately and it just deleted a song I really liked from my saved music. And its only a single song that I can't remember the name of and its irritating I can't get it back with the playlist recovery. What can I do?

• So my phone has been acting up lately and it just deleted a song I really liked from my saved music. And its only a single song that I can't remember the name of and its irritating I can't get it bac...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extreme quality

Help! The flow quality spontaneously switches to automatic mode.

• Casual Listener
  • Help! The flow quality spontaneously switches to automatic mode.
  • riversider206
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"No internet connection available" bug won't allow me to use any option on spotify

I've had this bug for around 3 days and I'm still trying to fix it. I've tryed all the "Fixes" provided on the forum and none of them work. I've Uninstalled, clean un/reinstalled, I've soft restarted, you name it I've probably done it already. Nothin...

• I've had this bug for around 3 days and I'm still trying to fix it. I've tryed all the "Fixes" provided on the forum and none of them work. I've Uninstalled, clean un/reinstalled, I've soft restarted...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connection bug
    Help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs removed from app after phone restart. Spotify still has all 6gb of music on my phon

All my downloaded music has been removed from my app after I turned off my phone to get through airport security. Music still taking up 6gb of space on my phone. All suggestions are to delete my cache, not something I would like to do as I'm on an ai...

• Casual Listener
  • All my downloaded music has been removed from my app after I turned off my phone to get through airport security. Music still taking up 6gb of space on my phone. All suggestions are to delete my cach...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Login Error

I'm trying to login spotiSp android app.But eleven when I'm enter correct creditsIt's shows 1.your password or username is wrong2.Passwpand username doesn't match to SpotifyGive me a solution, I have this problem for last 1 week..

• I'm trying to login spotiSp android app. But eleven when I'm enter correct credits It's shows  1.your password or username is wrong 2.Passwpand username doesn't match to Spotify Give me a s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login i tried everything please help!

Same it said that for me 6 days ago I though maybe waiting would help so I uninstalled it then reinstalled it 2 days ago and still didn't work. I even tried signing up, using my facebool, and even changing my password. I've been looking for help but ...

• Same it said that for me 6 days ago I though maybe waiting would help so I uninstalled it then reinstalled it 2 days ago and still didn't work. I even tried signing up, using my facebool, and even ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify taken over

My listening is CONSTANTLY being interrupted bye presumably other devices on my account. Every few seconds, my app says 'now listening on... [some random device]. I'm on a family shared plan, so one other person does have access to my account, but we...

• My listening is  CONSTANTLY being interrupted bye presumably other devices on my account. Every few seconds, my app says 'now listening on... [some random device]. I'm on a family shared plan, s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have Premium and now music won't play

Just purchased Premium and now I can't play any music at all. Whenever I click on a song or try to shuffle a playlist, a popup appears that says "Get Premium now to play ad-free music everywhere." Already restarted the app and logged out and back in ...

• Just purchased Premium and now I can't play any music at all. Whenever I click on a song or try to shuffle a playlist, a popup appears that says "Get Premium now to play ad-free music everywhere." Al...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisements freeze on kindle fire

Hi, The spotify app on my kindle fire keeps freezing at the start of the advertising. I've tried clearing the cache, deleting the app, logging in and out. Still happens every time an add comes up.

• Hi,   The spotify app on my kindle fire keeps freezing at the start of the advertising.   I've tried clearing the cache, deleting the app, logging in and out. Still happens every time a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

barra de notificaciones todo en blanco

Hola buenas trardes, tengo el prblema de que ne la barra de notificaciones de mi Xiaomi redmi note 4 spotify me aparece todo en blanco y soy incapaz de diferenciar el boton de pausa el de siguiente cancion el de anteriro o el titulo de la cnacion ya ...

• Hola buenas trardes, tengo el prblema de que ne la barra de notificaciones de mi Xiaomi redmi note 4 spotify me aparece todo en blanco y soy incapaz de diferenciar el boton de pausa el de siguiente c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jesus christ, how on earth does this app lack such basic features?!

Seriously. Can't even edit a playlist for gods sake. And to even access it is a freaking nighmare. This app is aimed FAR too much at casual listeners and has no way of even sorting a playlist let alone even changing the order of songs within it! This...

• Seriously. Can't even edit a playlist for gods sake. And to even access it is a freaking nighmare. This app is aimed FAR too much at casual listeners and has no way of even sorting a playlist let alo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PAUSA ENTRE AS MUSICAS

eu desabilito a funcao ''sem pausas'' porque eu quero que quando uma musica acabe, NAO VENHA UMA PROXIMA . mas nao importa quantas opcoes eu tire ou coloque, como auto play, ou transicao gradual, continuam vindo novas musicas na fila de reproducao, s...

• Casual Listener
  • eu desabilito a funcao ''sem pausas''  porque eu quero que quando uma musica acabe, NAO VENHA UMA PROXIMA . mas nao importa quantas opcoes eu tire ou coloque, como auto play, ou transicao gradua...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My Equalizer feature disappeared !

Ummmm?? I used to have Equalizer in my settings under playback. Now it's gone? What is the deal?

• Regular
  • Ummmm?? I used to have Equalizer in my settings under playback. Now it's gone? What is the deal?
  • ToneLa
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!! Main Page

My main Page doesn't work help plz

• Casual Listener
  • My main Page doesn't work help plz
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log into spotify on Android device

Hi, I cannot log into my spotify account on my android device, but i can still log in to the web browser (spotify open) and on my windows player. Userid : shreyas.myntra Please check into the account to see, why can't i log into the account. When I t...

• Hi,  I cannot log into my spotify account on my android device, but i can still log in to the web browser (spotify open) and on my windows player.   Userid : shreyas.myntra   Plea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos not showing up in devices

Dear community, sonos integration seems broken after version 8.4.24.871: no sonos devices show up in the android spotify app to play spotify from (while spotify shows up correctly in the sonos app). Uninstalling the current playstore version and inst...

• Dear community, sonos integration seems broken after version 8.4.24.871: no sonos devices show up in the android spotify app to play spotify from (while spotify shows up correctly in the sonos a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Android error

Cuando el telefono se apaga por bateria baja mientras se escucha musica se borran las canciones descargadas y aun asi muestra que sigue usando el espacio en el telefono

• Cuando el telefono se apaga por bateria baja mientras se escucha musica se borran las canciones descargadas y aun asi muestra que sigue usando el espacio en el telefono   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes