Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suddenly my android doesn't work

Suddenly my android doesn't work

I woke up this morning and my android phone wouldn't let me log in.  It made me enter my information over and over, and then eventually says "temporary error merging accounts".  I read other posts that people's accounts had been switched to UK accounts, but not so for me, I checked online at my spotify page.  

I also re-installed spotify on my phone unsucessfully.  I'm frustrated and questioing the hundreds of dollars I've poured into company that will cut off my usage for no reason.

MK

3 Replies

Hi, sounds like a nightmare. On the second screen, is there a "I'm new to Spotify" button? If so give pressing that a try and see if it will let you in.

I have been having this same issue all day, for days my device worked like a champ and now after deleting the old spotify app  (i could log in but a stupid facebook screen would pop up wanting me to log in using facebook, but even when i tried logging into facebook the screen would go blank and exit me back out to the log in again, but seconds before it dumped me i could tell i was logged in i could see the spotify interface was working)

i cannot even download it again through google play the screen goes blank when i try to download the spotify app again and when i look on my pc in google it says my device does not work with this app??? it did just one day before argggg this makes me very frustrated!

If it is my fault and i updated does anyone know how to reset the evo4g so i can use my old spotify app?

or am i lost?

Thanks for any help,

Hi. Are you running android 2.3 on your phone? If the current version isn't compatible with your system, all I can suggest is to use the online contact form and someone at Spotify might be able to help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Suggested posts