Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Switching from normal to high quality downloads

Switching from normal to high quality downloads

I have quite a few playlists downloaded to my phone at normal quality but thinking about having them at high or extreme quality instead. If I change the settings, will I need to download everything manually again or will Spotify do it automatically?
5 Replies

Hello!

I think that Spotify changes it automatically. Please note, that if your using your mobile data plan for streaming, using the extreme quailtiy will use even more data. 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

Thanks. And definitely not streaming Extreme Quality. Spotify is already killing my data allowance as it is!

If you have Wifi at home, then i suggest that you download all the songs of which you want to listen to. And then you dont have to use your data plan because you can go into offline mode via the settings. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Yeah, that's what I've started doing but it's tedious. A Download All Playlists option would be a welcome addition!

Yeah your right about that! 🙂

Suggested posts