Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Syncing over Wifi with droid. Can I use the unlimited subscription?

Syncing over Wifi with droid. Can I use the unlimited subscription?

Hi,
I'm trying to sync my phone with spotify over wifi with my computer. It seems to be working ok, but I can't play what I have. If I have to get a subscription, can I get the unlimited option and it still work, or do I have to have the premium so I can go offline? 
What am I doing wrong? Help!
Much appreciated before hand.

3 Replies

Hi!
First Welcome to the community. Second, If you want to stream music on your droid device over Wifi and use Offline Playlists - then you need a Premium Subscription. Unlimited allows you to listen to Unlimited time of Music online (using Windows/Mac/Linux) clients. Mobile devices need a premium subscription for the streaming / offline playlist options.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Thanks so much. I appreciate the help. (: 
Now it's a matter of deciding whether or not I want to go broke on thes subscription. 

If you want to sync your own music files (MP3 etc.) from your computer to the device and play them using Spotify
"
Even if you’re not a Premium member, you can still pop Spotify on your iPhone or Android device and sync all your own music files. Or buy whole Spotify playlists and download them in a few inexpensive clicks. There’s no streaming or offline mode, but you can log in to Spotify and search for tracks."

at https://www.spotify.com/fi/about/features/mobile-music/

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Suggested posts