Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The application does not recognize the SD

The application does not recognize the SD

Good day, my Plan is Premium

Device: Sony Xperia XA1 Plus 

Operating System: Android 7 Nougat

My Question is: I have followed all the instructions to transfer my playlists to the SD card that I have installed, unfortunately none has been used and the application does not recognize the Sd memory and all the music has it in the internal memory.

Screenshot_20180817-060901.png
5 Replies

Hey @Nocnio,

Sorry to hear this! No worries, help’s here 🙂

Could you try taking out your SD card, and then uninstall the app? After do you that, insert the SD card back in, and resinstall the app. 

If that doesn’t help, could you try restarting your device?

Let me know how this goes 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your interest, but it did not work the application still does not recognize the SD

The storage details now appear a little higher on the settings page but the is no way to select the storage location any more. Some news on this would be helpful.

Screenshot.png

Same issue on my device. It's not a latest smartphone but I had one the same yestarday and got the same type...... We really need help 

It's a Bmobile AX1016

Same thing here, i'm having this issue since the past month, and tried to get help here before, but nothing worked.

I've been talking to the spotify help page on facebook, but they didn't gave me any reasonable solution, just the same thing as they gave me here. "reinstall the app, do a clean reinstall, etc etc"

39441820_1896177867355156_1646981698723774464_n.png
39521976_217065639155026_1170938626125594624_n.png

Suggested posts