The 'explore' tab do not appear in the menu of my Spotify app anymore

Solved!
Highlighted

The 'explore' tab do not appear in the menu of my Spotify app anymore

Astridlenina
Casual Listener
The option 'explore' in the side menu of my app do not appear anymore, I can't go through playlists or any option of mood search ...only search music by name. What can I do???
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: The 'explore' tab do not appear in the menu of my Spotify app anymore

Astridlenina
Casual Listener
Well, hello everyone! I found out that by enter the 'playliat' tab, there's a star where you can add your favorite songs...but the thing is, when you get in that option the explore option appears! By 'clicking' it you can see playlist by mood, new discoverings, everything! So ...mistery solved! 😃
4 Replies

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Hi,

Could you try logging out of the spotify app (last option in settings) and log back in. If that doesn't fix things, try reinstalling the app.
BittencourtRock Star 21
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Astridlenina
Casual Listener
Hey, thanks for the feedback. Actually, before I posted the question I uninstall the app, and install it back. Therefore, I logged back in more times after I did it. But it did not work.
Solution!

Astridlenina
Casual Listener
Well, hello everyone! I found out that by enter the 'playliat' tab, there's a star where you can add your favorite songs...but the thing is, when you get in that option the explore option appears! By 'clicking' it you can see playlist by mood, new discoverings, everything! So ...mistery solved! 😃

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

Great news, @Astridlenina!

I checked on my iPhone now and found no star on the playlists section. I guess it's an Android thing then!

Enjoy :)

BittencourtRock Star 21
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS