Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Time to remove the limits?

Time to remove the limits?

I've been a customer for a few years now and I'm tired of continuously hitting the 3333 song limit for offline songs on my phone. I have over 200GB of data storage on my phone, why not let me use it? Please remove this and other limits and let people have as many offline songs as they want.

3 Replies

Hey there!

The 3,333 limit is a licensing limit, not a user data limit. This is required per the terms with the record labels. Three devices at no more than 3,333 can have offline music saved at once for a grand total of potentially 9,999 separate songs. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Yeah, but that rule makes no sense, why not tell the record lables that the limit is a bad idea and that it needs to be removed? How is it better that users have to download songs they want in their car on the Internet because they can't get more than 3k songs offline on Spotify? It's redicilous! I can fit 60 000 songs on my phone, 3333 is nothing.

At the end of the day, it's not anyone's choice but the record labels. We can tell the sky all day that we wish it was green, but it's still going to be blue when you look back up. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts