Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

This song is not avilable

This song is not avilable

Hi, i have spotify premium and i tried to dowload my songs and it did, but when i close the app, and turn off my wi-fi and open spotify again to listen my downloaded songs it says song not avilable until i turn on my wi fi and it says that i haven't downloaded them.... please don't tell me to unisntall the app and install it again and "full cleaning" because i already did it :'(( (i dont know if you can see it but my e-mail is "iblan@hotmail.com") thanks 😞
11 Replies

Hi, i have spotify premium and i tried to dowload my songs and it did, but when i close the app, and turn off my wi-fi and open spotify again to listen my downloaded songs it says song not avilable until i turn on my wi fi and it says that i haven't downloaded them.... please don't tell me to unisntall the app and install it again and "full cleaning" because i already did it :'(

Hey @Ian_wlf

Login to your devices page here and remove your iOS device:

https://www.spotify.com/account/offline-devices/

It may show up as "default". It's supposed to say what the deivce name is but sometimes it doesn't.

Then try downloading the songs again to see if they work in offline mode.

You can only have 3 devices with downloaded songs for offline use. Make sure you only have 3. If you have more than 3 then one of your devices will wipe the downloaded songs and cause it not to work.

Let me know how it goes.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi mattsuda, i don't have ios, and i just have one device with spotify, and i have enough space and i have been trying to unnisntall and install spotify but i didn't work :((
Any helps?

@Ian_wlf

I thought you had an iOS device because you posted this in the iOS section of the community.

What device are you using?

MattSudaSpotify Star

Sorry, haha i didn't know that there was an ios and android web, i'm using an android sistem, my cell phone model i the samsung j7 , (i hope that information is useful for you) thanks

@Ian_wlf

No problem. I went ahead and moved your post to the Android section.

I am going to tag @Daniel the Android expert to see if he can help.

MattSudaSpotify Star

hi there. Please check you don't have any cache cleaning apps installed as these can delete offline files. Also Samsung users have noted that the power saver in the phone settings causes various issues and needs to be disabled

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Hi daniel, thanks , but i don't have any apps for cache( just an ram app that i can't delete cause it's part of the system) and i almost never use power saver 😞

I think the power saver is on by default, worth checking.

There do seem to be some reports of people finding their offline files removed. I'll keep an eye on it, but it may be a bug in the latest app

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Okey, i hope you can fimd the solution(anyway i'm paying for this :/)

Hi daniel, i was wondering if there is al ready a solution for my trouble of the download bug because i'm geting worried for if i keep paying or stop using sporify 😞

Suggested posts