Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

This track not available in your region

Solved!

This track not available in your region

So I got his on Android, just bought spotify. Does this mean I just sync my spotify playlist on my desktop or do I need to actually purchase the songs...?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The best way to get around this would be locate where the linked track is located, and then replacing it in your playlist with that track.

You can do this most easily on the desktop application. Locate the track in question, click on the chain icon, and you should be taken to where the track is being pulled from. Drag this into the playlist you sync to your Android device, and this track should be fine now.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

AuntNynah - What song is causing issues?
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hello there,

Could you play that track on your computer as well? It could a "linked" track that might cause some issues on a mobile device.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I have the same issue.

That a really "linked" tracks on my mobile device.

How can i solve this problem?

Its a bug?

The Android-app are really buggy and old-school.

Need an Update...

Marked as solution

The best way to get around this would be locate where the linked track is located, and then replacing it in your playlist with that track.

You can do this most easily on the desktop application. Locate the track in question, click on the chain icon, and you should be taken to where the track is being pulled from. Drag this into the playlist you sync to your Android device, and this track should be fine now.
Airhorn Enthusiast

That should be the solution?!

WTH?!Smiley Frustrated

This complete android-app is really really buggy and need really fast an update!

(with new features and a new design)

This "track not available in your region" will be the straw that causes me to cancel my premium membership.  I'm paying for music that I actually can't access??  This involves way too much music that I've tried to access in the last week or so.  Unacceptable.  Shaking my head, this started out such a great idea.

Marked as solution

AuntNynah - What song is causing issues?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Yesterday I pulled up the Garden State movie soundtrack and only four of the tracks were available to me.  Today I just pulled it up and all of the tracks, except for two, are available.

Hi all

I have a premium account and play spotify playlist on an Logitech ue.

From time to time you get the message "This track unavailable in you region".

Besides that it is a  30 - 40 years old track that is available in any corner of the internet it just kills the playlist.

That means the playlist just stops and you need to physically press the forward button to skip to another track.

After having to do this 6 or 7 times in 15 min your patience starts to wear thin.

I don't mind to skip a track but can any one at Spotify put a condition in their program that says if track is not

available for whatever reason skip to the next track .

I hope this gets resolved at some stage soon as i just start considering canceling my premium subscription.

cheers

Claudiu

This is on your android? Does this happen on playlists created on your desktop client or are you finding the playlists some other way?

Suggested posts