India

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7

Asus ROG GL503

Operating System

Android Oreo(8.0)

Windows 10 1809

My Question or Issue

I have downloaded a lot of playlists on my phone and I want the exact same playlists on my laptop but I don't want to download the entire thing again.

Is it possible for me to transfer the offline content on my phone to my laptop and vice versa or do I have to redownload the entire thing again?

I'm using the latest releases on Spotify on both the phone and my laptop (desktop version).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Unfortunatly there is no way to transfer music from Spotify on your phone directly to you computer. To listen to the same playlists on your computer offline, you should login with the same account and download the playlist on your computer as well.

Hope this helped!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Unfortunatly there is no way to transfer music from Spotify on your phone directly to you computer. To listen to the same playlists on your computer offline, you should login with the same account and download the playlist on your computer as well.

Hope this helped!

Sorry to be rude, but the spotify app on my computer is just straight up stupid, I have an premium plan. The app is constantly download them again and my computer now has 5 out of 200 liked songs downloaded. Bug that needs to be fixed immediately.

Hey @lovrocraft,

Thanks for your reply in this thread.

In this case, we'd like to gather as many details as possible. Just to confirm, do you mean the app starts to download content automatically? Please send us much info as possible, so we can better understanding of what you're mentioning.

On another, can you let us know the exact make/model and OS of your device along with the Spotify version you have installed?

We'll be on the lookout!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts