Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble Downloading

Trouble Downloading

Hello! I've been using spotify for a while now and i really like the app and I love the changes Spotify is making to it's app but recently I've come across a problem... I was was trying to download a single and it wouldn't download it. The grey download symbol came up next to the song title and it said above "Go to setting to download using cellular" this didn't sense to me because i was using my wifi and the setting that enables me to download using cellular is on already. I dont think I've gone past the limit of songs Spotify allows you to download​... Any help??
Screenshot_20170522-194237.png
4 Replies

Hey @maxed_bur!

This is not cool!

I will try my best to help you.

Could you firstly try logging out and in again, let me know if that helps. 

If that does not help, could you possible try a reinstall of Spotify?

Also, great to hear you like Spotify 🙂

Thanks for the reply!
If you can find a way to help that would be great thanks!
I tried to log out and log back in and also uninstalling but it still doesn't work unfortunately!

I have this problem too since weeks. This looks like a bug that Spotify Dev is not able to fix or replicate.

Update: this seems like a bug with the app when using dual SIM phone. Work around for now is switching the data from one Sim to other. I tried several versions of Spotify and unfortunately all of them seems to be carrying this bug. I hope Spotify is kind enough to test and replicate this, and get it fixed in the upcoming release.

Suggested posts