Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Un-hiding songs

Un-hiding songs

Plan

Free

Country

UK

Device

Hauawi P20

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I am unable to un-hide a song that I hid accidentally on a playlist. I have gone into settings, pressed "show unplayable songs" gone to the song into the playlist and then clicked the red hidden symbol, when that didn't work, I pressed on the three dots at the side of the song and pressed hidden, and then that menu disappears.

3 Replies

Hey there @Danboy2000

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, and welcome 🙂

Just to confirm, are you getting an error message when you tap the Hidden symbol or is the app not doing anything at all?

Also, it's expected that the menu will close after you select the Hidden option, but the change should be immediate. If it's not, could you try performing a clean reinstall of the app? This will help you get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have this problem with Getaway Car by Taylor Swift.  Nothing happens if you select the three dots and then "Hidden."  It just closes the menu.

Hi there @maspringob13,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in? If that doesn't make any difference, could you try un-hiding the song on a different device to check if it works properly?

We'll be looking out for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts