Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to navigate using my Roku remote

Unable to navigate using my Roku remote

I tried to use Spotify on my Roku last night after having been away for a few days.  To my dismay, I found that I am now unable to navigate using my Roku remote.  One light touch and I'm rushed up or down a list multiple levels, almost always past any listing that I wanted to select.  As a veteran and very weary ebay user, I can't help but wonder whether some "enhancements" have been made (enhancements that are probably irrelevant to me) that have caused this problem.

2 Replies

That issue with Roku has been reported in the past so I don't think it has been caused by an update. Unfortunately I'm not aware of a solution. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

Which Roku are you using? I was using Spotify on my streaming stick yesterday with no issues. The Spotify app on the Roku hasn't been updated in a while so would suspect it may be more an issue with the Roku firmware or just some delays (I do experience this, lagging and then sometimes I've found it getting locked into a scroll. But on the main menu or Netflix app), I guess it can happen anywhere.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts