Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Huawei P20 Lite

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue:

I'm unable to deactivate offline mode in my phone, so it's impossible to be online in order to try to play other songs, as well as trying to download or add more to any of my playlists. 

I've already uninstalled the app and trying to do it again, but it's not working.

What could I do to solve this issue?

3 Replies

Hey @loy-e.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Could you see if this happens if you log in with another account on your mobile device? This will help us determine if there's an issue with your account.

Also, could you let us know what happens if you try to toggle offline mode on/off in settings? Does it not respond at all, or does it toggle normally but remains offline?

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

This icon directly disappeared, I Uninstalled the app but it doesn't appear, I can only do it within the app directly, going to tools and after enabling off-line mode. It only happens in my device, in the rest it's working as it did.
By the way, my phone is Huawei P20 lite.

Thanks for your help

Hey @loy-e.

Thanks for getting back to us.

It sounds like you're referring to the quick tile option on Android. This is something we're currently investigating - make sure to head here and click +VOTE. We'll keep you posted in that thread and let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks!

Suggested posts