Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung Gear s2, Samsung S9 phone

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have been using Spotify Premium for a few months now as I wanted to be able to listen to music whilst in the gym on my Samsung Gear s2 watch. Offline music can be a bit hit and miss but everything had been working ok, continous play on the offline music and all the tracks were available. I went abroad on holiday and everything was ok until I started going offline when I went out for a jog. Either nothing played or it only played one song and didn't continous play or it only showed some of the offline songs. When I returned this week I had the same problem. I have done uninstall and reinstall previously which usually helped with glitches but not this time. I also saw a suggestion to remove all offline devices from your Spotify account then do uninstall and reinstall. I tried this but when I tried reinstalling the my gear app the Spotify is nowhere to be found. I have contacted Samsung and done a factory reset but the app is still nowhere to be found. They have suggested I contact Spotify. Has anyone encountered this or have any suggests. Thanks in advance.

4 Replies

Hey there @StevenMacca,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Regarding the app missing from the Galaxy Store, our tech folks are currently looking into this. We'd recommend in this case checking this Ongoing Issue here and adding your +VOTE to stay updated. 

Hope this helps clarify things! Have a nice day.

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I reset my s2 gear and i cannot install the App in the Samsung store, pls fix it

• My sister was using spotify on the Gear S2 but gave the watch to me as a gift and to connect it to my phone I had to do a light reset and the app deleted from the watch. Now I can't find it in the Galaxy store either. From what I researched Spotify had removed the S2 from the supported devices list. I really hope that's not true because I pay for spotify premium and would like to be able to use my watch to listen at work 😞 

Hey folks,

Thanks for getting back to us, and apologies for the delay in replying!

Make sure to check out this post for more info on this.

Hope that helps 🙂

Suggested posts