Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Using spotify offline

Solved!

Using spotify offline

My spotify keeps telling me that it stopped downloading my songs because I do not have enough space on my device but that is very wrong as I have 46 gigs left of storage that I can use how do I fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @patches57 can I suggest deleting the app and re-installing, if you haven't tried this already. I have had a similar experience and after a restart of the phone and re-install of the app I was back up and running 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

hi @patches57 can you please confirm what device you are using Spotify on?

Possibly your 46gb of empty space is on an SD card, but Spotify is downloading to internal memory?

No I have it set to download to internal storage and my device is the LG v10
Marked as solution

Hi @patches57 can I suggest deleting the app and re-installing, if you haven't tried this already. I have had a similar experience and after a restart of the phone and re-install of the app I was back up and running 🙂

It got worse at first but I deleted it for a third time and reinstalled it. It seems to have done the trick it let me download all of my music

Thanks @patches57 if you are all sorted now with the offline music would you mind clicking 'Accept as Solution' so we can help future users who may have a similar situation 🙂

Suggested posts