Premium

Country

US

Device

Google Pixel 3

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Previously to view my queue I would click on the currently playing banner on the bottom of the screen, then the three dots on the top right, and a button to view my queue would pop up on the top of the screen along with some other options. Now when I do that, the only options are shuffle and repeat. In the attached file I put a red x where the button used to be.

Screenshot_20200223-144949.png
5 Replies

I found the queue button on the bottom right corner of the currently playing screen, however it is colored a dark grey so that it's hard to see, and clicking on it doesn't do anything.

Hey there @Silentblackbird

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify.

These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Sorry for the late reply, this didn't help, but I found out what the problem is. Any time I am listening to a playlist radio and then add songs to my queue, the view queue button is unavailable. Probably just a bug, but an annoying one to be sure

Hopefully this information helps, I'm using version 8.5.49.973, I attached two photos to show the greyed out queue button when I am playing the playlist radio and add something to my queue, and the second photo shows that when I got next song it does still play what I had queued up, but the button is still greyed out so I can't change the order of what I want to play next.

Screenshot_20200321-112024.png
Screenshot_20200321-112029.png

Did you ever find a solution to this?  This started happened to me a while ago.  It seems to be related to playing a song radio.  If I just play a song, there's no problem: I can access the play queue as expected.  If I start from a song radio, I can add songs to the queue no problem, but the play queue button is greyed out and can't be accessed.

Suggested posts