Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Visual bug where the downloaded symbol will not show next to liked/downloaded songs

Visual bug where the downloaded symbol will not show next to liked/downloaded songs

When viewing an album, the downloaded symbol will not show next to liked/ downloaded songs outside of 2 situations.

Firstly, the very first song in album will always show the downloaded button if it is liked, but the rest will not.

However, if the download all button at the top of an album is pressed then the songs will show the symbol next to them. If that button is pressed again, the songs you have liked/downloaded will still show the symbol as they should and the ones you don't will have it removed, but only temporarily. Eventually, all songs will lose the downloaded symbol aside from the first song even if they are liked songs.  

Obviously this is not ideal as I dont want to waste storage downloading songs i dont like just to see which ones I do like. This has been an annoying problem for a few months now and I haven't seen anyone mention it so I'm hoping this is noticed.

Thanks.

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Samsung S21 

Operating System

Android 13

•  
1 Reply

Hey @fwn117,

Thanks for reaching out and kudos for the detailed description you've provided.

However, it would be best if you could send us a video of the behavior you're observing and let us know whether clean reinstalling the app changes it in some way.

Also, please let us know your Spotify version and whether this behavior persists on other devices.

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts