Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Volume control

Volume control

I listen to spotify via 'Sleep for Android' at night and last night the volumne kept automatically increasing to max.  I kept lowering the volume again and it would increase back up minutes later.  Could this be the 'Sleep for Android' app or an issue with my spotify app?

TIA

2 Replies

No idea what 'Sleep for Android' is - I could only find "Sleep as Android" in Google search but, if this only happens when you are running the Sleep app, it sounds like the fault is there. Do they have a support forum you where you could ask?

How it should work:

The sleep tracking mode is on. Lullabys are enabled and you have selected, via Online radio option, to use your spotify player to play music as you drift off to sleep. 

If you have the "turn off when sleeping" feature enabled, you can set the minimum playback time, where afterwards the app will detect if you have fallen asleep and lower the volume of the music being played from your player. 

The behavior you're describing is similar to the alarm setting which configures the alarm tone to gently increase in volume when activated.

I would take the time to verify all settings, including the default application settings which may be overridding the Lullaby configuration.

Suggested posts