Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • AFCM6456
  • Casual Listener
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Still stuck with hamburger menu

I've updated my app to the latest version but I'm still stuck with the hamburger menu no matter what I do I can't get the bottom bar navigation please help

• Casual Listener
  • I've updated my app to the latest version but I'm still stuck with the hamburger menu no matter what I do I can't get the bottom bar navigation please help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unplayable artist

So I've been trying to listen to a band called the one hundred. Problem is, i literally cannot. When i listen to artist radio, it automatically skips to the next song, until it's a different artist. When i play it via download, it skips immediately t...

• Regular
  • So I've been trying to listen to a band called the one hundred. Problem is, i literally cannot. When i listen to artist radio, it automatically skips to the next song, until it's a different artist. ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All songs gone

So for the 3rd time this year i have opened up my spotify app to find that every single one of my songs that i had downloaded had been taken off of my device completly so now I have to re download all of my songs again. I tried looking for solutions ...

• Casual Listener
  • So for the 3rd time this year i have opened up my spotify app to find that every single one of my songs that i had downloaded had been taken off of my device completly so now I have to re download al...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Song not available"

Lately when I have been playing Spotify it will only play a few songs from playlist and/or artists. If I try some songs it will say "Song not available". Isn't that the point of paying for Spotify monthly? I don't have the battery save on and often e...

• Lately when I have been playing Spotify it will only play a few songs from playlist and/or artists. If I try some songs it will say "Song not available". Isn't that the point of paying for Spotify mo...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music storage

I wanna know if there is a option to save my music. Where I save a on a SD card and be able to play it on different devices. I have a dj program and I would like use the music on my Spotify app but even when I chose to save my music on my SD card It ...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanna know if there is a option to save my music. Where I save a on a SD card and be able to play it on different devices. I have a dj program and I would like use the music on my Spotify app but e...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song tracks 'are not available'

Been having a problem with Spotify on my Samsung galaxy s7. I can listen to tracks that i've downloaded in offline mode, and listen to tracks when I have wifi, but when I am driving or out for a work and try to search a song, it says the track is not...

• Been having a problem with Spotify on my Samsung galaxy s7. I can listen to tracks that i've downloaded in offline mode, and listen to tracks when I have wifi, but when I am driving or out for a work...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 month advertising

Good morning, I would like to know that I paid the spotify through the promotion that was sent by email for 3 months but it was not 3 months but 1 month I would like to be explained

• Good morning, I would like to know that I paid the spotify through the promotion that was sent by email for 3 months but it was not 3 months but 1 month I would like to be explained
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with android spotify and ethernet?

I have an android media player (same as this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/M8-Amlogic-S802-Quad-Core-Android-4-4-Smart-TV-Box-XBMC-Media-Player-4K-Miracast-/321394931557 ) and have noticed that whenever I select a playlist for offline it will just say ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an android media player (same as this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/M8-Amlogic-S802-Quad-Core-Android-4-4-Smart-TV-Box-XBMC-Media-Player-4K-Miracast-/321394931557 ) and have noticed that wh...
  • franz5
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Devialet Phantom ethernet connect

I have a Devialet Phantom. When having the Phantom hooked up by ethernet I cannot connect via the android spotify app (the Phantom is not on the list of devices). If I setup the phantom using wifi I can connect. I really would prefer to be using the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Devialet Phantom. When having the Phantom hooked up by ethernet I cannot connect via the android spotify app (the Phantom is not on the list of devices). If I setup the phantom using wifi I ...
  • franz5
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Android App: Transmit Track Info via Bluetooth (A2DP/AVRCP 1.3)

Samsung xcover 3, android 6, latest version of spotify. Why Spotify is NOT finding mybluetooth device ?!? Samsung "own" music is playing ok. device is Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter

• Samsung xcover 3, android 6, latest version of spotify. Why Spotify is NOT finding my bluetooth device ?!?  Samsung "own" music is playing ok.  device is Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Androide

No puedo cambiar de canciones en la pantalla de bloqueo Huawei mate 8

• No puedo cambiar de canciones en la pantalla de bloqueo Huawei mate 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I made a purchase but it came incorrect

I made the adhesion of the promotion 1.99 for 3 months joined today 29/11/16 I made the cancellation to not come charging the other months because I will only be without internet during this period but the validity is until 2/28/17, and already I rec...

•   I made the adhesion of the promotion 1.99 for 3 months joined today 29/11/16 I made the cancellation to not come charging the other months because I will only be without internet during this ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 Problems in the app right now

1.) It is not possible to change the position in a playlist. I do not want to start the play and then change the order. I want to arrange the playlist in the app. And here is why: You may or may not have heard that playlists or mixtapes as I sometime...

• Music Fan
  • 1.) It is not possible to change the position in a playlist. I do not want to start the play and then change the order. I want to arrange the playlist in the app. And here is why: You may or may not ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Is it Possible To Listen A Song That Spotify Don't Have In Android?

I did have a song that I added to my library via using local file. But it doesn't download in my Android device. They're on same wi-fi. It says waiting to download but It doesn't. When O try to play it says "This song is not available" I can listen o...

• Casual Listener
  • I did have a song that I added to my library via using local file. But it doesn't download in my Android device. They're on same wi-fi. It says waiting to download but It doesn't. When O try to play ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium in my telephone

Hey, I have the Spotify premium account installed on my laptop, but when I download the app in my telephone it isn't premium, do I have to pay twice? How can I make my Spotify telephone app premium too?

• Visitor
  • Hey, I have the Spotify premium account installed on my laptop, but when I download the app in my telephone it isn't premium, do I have to pay twice? How can I make my Spotify telephone app premium t...
  • Victor1963
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops when using any other app or going to home screen

I've been a premium user for a few months and it has always worked great until a few weeks ago. Now, when using Spotify, I am unable to use my phone for anything else if I want to listen to music. I start music, but when I try to go to my homescreen ...

• I've been a premium user for a few months and it has always worked great until a few weeks ago. Now, when using Spotify, I am unable to use my phone for anything else if I want to listen to music. I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses randomly on my Samsung Galaxy 7 edge

Hey there I started to experience a problem after Spotify update. It stops playing randomly and starts after a while or sometimes doesn't start. Even though I can see it on background that Spotify is playing but there is no sound at all. I have tried...

• Hey there 🙂 I started to experience a problem after Spotify update. It stops playing randomly and starts after a while or sometimes doesn't start. Even though I can see it on background that Spot...
  • Stephanmeuwsen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem viewing song in xiaomi redmi note 4

hello,i got a new phone and now when i clkic on a playlist that my account is following (downleded or not), the songs dosent show. insted it opens the popup menu that lets you download or undownload, follow' share ats.. (pic attached).i tried to canc...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i got a new phone and now when i clkic on a playlist that my account is following (downleded or not), the songs dosent show. insted it opens the popup menu that lets you download or undownloa...
  • liranbz23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Auto and Amazon Echo interactions

I am seeing a weird long-distance interaction between Spotify on Amazon Echo and Spotify on Android Auto. I have an Amazon echo device at my home connected to my spotify account and my cell phone logged into the same account. When driving I have my p...

• I am seeing a weird long-distance interaction between Spotify on Amazon Echo and Spotify on Android Auto.   I have an Amazon echo device at my home connected to my spotify account and my cell ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes