Country

Singapore 

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android version 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I have been able to download/listen to local files on my Android for a period until recently.

The Spotify app (on my Android) kept showing "waiting to download" status although I have already downloaded them before. (on both Mobile and Desktop)

I am using the same wifi, the downloads are also not illegal (i bought those CDs).

I have also tried:

- toggling on and off the download button for both Desktop and Mobile app

- redownload and reinstall on both 

- Moving files to another source and etc

However, nothing works.

Please help 😞

Spotifyissue.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I realised thereafter that i toggled off my firewall for Norton but not for windows.

After toggling off the Windows Firewall and the download/no download switch on Spotify, everything could be downloaded again. 

Also, you may wish to clear some memory if you have lots of songs to download! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I have the same Problem! What is going on...

Marked as solution

I realised thereafter that i toggled off my firewall for Norton but not for windows.

After toggling off the Windows Firewall and the download/no download switch on Spotify, everything could be downloaded again. 

Also, you may wish to clear some memory if you have lots of songs to download! 🙂

i've got the same soley on android..it aint the firsr time .. but i'M away livin of slow coffe shop connections and expensive data and losin 3/4s of your library AINT funny i LOVE the music but spotify .....itself and site orgonisation gives ME little pleasure..it might have to go. anyway i digress for a dummy away from home .... explain wot 2 do THANX

Suggested posts