Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can't this album be played?

Solved!

Why can't this album be played?

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

My Question or Issue

Why can't this be played: https://open.spotify.com/album/3QqqRgwM0z1BOSWMCm6J1G?si=IhsjEvugR8KiysBlNX-wRw

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @kawe1,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I was wondering if this album is greyed out for you? If so, it means that the album is currently unavailable in your country.

Availability of music can vary over time and between countries according to licensing agreements between rights holders, such as artists and labels. Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @kawe1,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I was wondering if this album is greyed out for you? If so, it means that the album is currently unavailable in your country.

Availability of music can vary over time and between countries according to licensing agreements between rights holders, such as artists and labels. Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes it is greyed out. I remember I could play this album some time ago. It would be great to get a notification if it is available in the future. Or be able to get some background information about the reasons. But ok, nothing we can solve here. Thanks.

Suggested posts