Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why does Spotify say that there is no Internet connection available when there is one (Samsung S4)

Solved!

Why does Spotify say that there is no Internet connection available when there is one (Samsung S4)

I have a Galaxy S4 with the latest updates and most recent Spotify, premium account. I can stream all day on wi-fi, but as soon as I am back on the mobile network things go south. One song plays then Spotify stops. If I try to pick another song (in any playlist I have) it says "Track not available" or "No internet connection" or "You are offline"

I have reinstalled Spotify many times, cleared the cache partition on the phone (the boot up method, not just in settings) but nothing seems to fix this. I contacted T-mobile and they are blaming Spotify so I have no idea what to do. I have no issues at all when on Wi-fi

20 Replies
Marked as solution

I have opened this as a bug here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Bugs/Android-T-Mobile-No-Internet-Connection/idi-p/973865

If anyone else is having this issue if you could please post your device details over on the topic linked to above that would be most appreciated.

For now I am going to lock this topic, once again thank you for the reports guys!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts